..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Rosanna & Jared are married!
BlogMenu

Jun 2, 2009

Rosanna & Jared are married!

Last December, when I first got my camera on Rosanna & Jared at Mike Colon's workshop, I said to Rosanna afterward "You guys really know how to work it for the camera, you are great with expressions." But Rosanna replied "Honestly, we're not working it for the camera, we REALLY are just that in love, and he makes me smile so much." It just warmed my heart and reminded me that true love was worth the wait.

Then over time, Rosanna and I bonded on a personal level having both experienced losing our fathers before they could walk us down the aisle. Instead, she had her father's father walk her down the aisle, and needless to say, it was a tear-filled ceremony, both tears of joy as she walked toward Jared, and in memory of her dad. The clouds were starting to cover and for a moment during the ceremony, a light shower came and went only long enough to feel it sprinkle, and I almost saw it as her dad sharing his tears of joy from above.

It was exciting to shoot alongsideMike Colon and Luke Edmonson and see them again for a mini Maui reunion!

I won't go into how my camera decided to break in the middle of shooting, or losing my iPhone in their getaway car, but thank goodness for backup cameras, right?

There were soooo many great details of the day for this Southern wedding in the heart of Atlanta. Here's my faves below and their slideshow at the end!




They got married at the oh so cute Kimball Hall in Atlanta, Ga.








Catching Jared writing a card to his bride.


The flower girls and ring bearers entertaining themselves until showtime.




Rosanna's maid of honor was preggers!




This was a cute moment when Rosanna's grandpa accidentally kissed his granddaughter on the lips.


Rosanna carried her mom and dad's wedding bands on her boquet in remembrance of her dad.






Such a beautiful ceremony site at Kimball Hall in Atlanta, Ga.!


The many expressions of Rosanna. She just saw her ceremony site and Jared waiting for her.


The flower girl looking back at the bride.


Rosanna so happy to be walking toward Jared. I was crying behind the camera right there with her. So sweet.




My favorite picture of the day. The look in a guy's face looking at his bride says it all!




More of sweet Jared so gushy.


The ring bearer cracks me up!




All the Southern treats for cocktail hour at this Atlanta wedding.












Lots of gorgeous greenery!




Rosanna dancing with her grandpa.






And the slideshow....

Labels: , , , , , , ,

26 Comments:

Blogger Natalie. said...

Congratulations Rosanna and Jared! Match made in heaven! We are SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!! We love and miss you!

xoxo,

Natalie and Richie

June 2, 2009 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Corey B said...

Awwww I am so estatic to finally see their pictures! They are such a beautiful couple both inside and out. Their love is so precious! Looks like they had a gorgeous wedding!

June 2, 2009 at 6:33 PM  
Anonymous Bethany Murphy said...

Oh my! These are breathtaking I am in awe of the way you captured it all. You totally rocked it! Great job and beautiful couple :)

June 2, 2009 at 6:46 PM  
Anonymous Alona said...

Who was the wedding planner for this wedding. Absolutely stunning!!!

June 2, 2009 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Gavin and Erin said...

Aww...I love it!! So happy for Rosanna and Jared :) GREAT job Scarlett!!! I got all choked up just looking at these! The emotions you captured were so amazing.

June 2, 2009 at 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Melanie Watson said...

such a sweet wedding. I love all the details! Gorgeous couple. :)

June 2, 2009 at 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Heather Thorne said...

You rocked it girl! What a dream team of wedding photogs! :)

Hugs!
H.

June 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Emily Main said...

I'm stunned! These are some amazing shots of what appear to be an awesome couple!

You did great.

June 2, 2009 at 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Nicole Haley said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Every last bit of them!

June 2, 2009 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! GORGEOUS wedding! They do look very happy and in love! : )

June 2, 2009 at 9:33 PM  
Anonymous kimberly salem said...

I think this is my favorite of all the weddings you've posted! It is seriously gorgeous. Great work and great capture of their emotion.

June 2, 2009 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger {Nicole Benitez Photography} said...

Scarlett, These are absolutely beautiful! I had tears in my eyes looking through them. You captured the emotions of the day eloquently and beautifully! Amazing!

June 2, 2009 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A beautiful wedding captured even more beautifully! I love, love, love her bouquet!

June 3, 2009 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Lynn Photography said...

What an amazing wedding. I love every detail! I love that you got her expressions of seeing him & everything for the first time. Priceless.

June 3, 2009 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Jeannie Capellan Photography said...

Such a wonderful story. My father too past before I married. The wedding was georgous. And you are remarkable in capturing as ever.

June 3, 2009 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Christy Lynn said...

Gorgeous photos, you certainly captured them stunningly!

June 3, 2009 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Jackie Beale said...

awww I love the way he is looking at her on the swing, the blk and wht one :*)

June 3, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Kayla said...

These are fantastic! Great job, Scarlett!

June 3, 2009 at 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Ali said...

My favorite - by FAR!

June 3, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I have to agree that this may be my favorite of your weddings. You caught every nuance of emotion at all the critical points of the day. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I think you're getting even better with every wedding you shoot.

I also notice a slight difference in the editing on this one. I'm crazy about it! I think it's beautiful and very natural looking with just the right hint of the signature Scarlett look that we all love so much. You did a beautiful job at the desk as well as behind the camera on this one. The images are some of you best yet, by far.

Great work Scarlett, I see a renewed fire in your work lately. What has you so inspired? ;-)
Whatever it is, keep it up.

June 4, 2009 at 3:52 AM  
Anonymous Joanna Tano said...

WOW! You really captured the day so beautifully! Rosanna and Jared - Congratulations! I'm so happy for the two of you!

June 4, 2009 at 5:21 AM  
Blogger Staja Studios said...

Great job Scarlett! What a great set of images and anyone who has met, much less shot pictures of Rosanna, knows that is vintage her! Congratulations to to and Jared and once again, great job!

June 5, 2009 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger For Miranda and Jaden said...

speechless! just amazing photos girl!

June 12, 2009 at 2:33 PM  
Anonymous brenda upton said...

These are amazing! I shoot at Kimball Hall often and these have inspired so fresh new shots! What an amazingly gorgeous bride! Beautiful work.

June 16, 2009 at 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Cathy Crawley said...

Scarlett, these are really stunning! What a gorgeous couple and a beautiful wedding, I'm thinking "sample album" ;) xxx

June 22, 2009 at 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Denise Saucedo said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

August 17, 2009 at 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.