..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Once upon a time... /// Wedding Photographer Featured on TLC
BlogMenu

Nov 1, 2010

Once upon a time... /// Wedding Photographer Featured on TLC

When I was a little girl, I used to watch a show on TLC called "A Wedding Story." I should have known back then that I was meant to be a wedding photographer because of how much I was addicted to watching each couple's love story unfold on the show. At the time, my preteen self grew up wanting to be on the show for when that day came that I got married too. I would imagine my fiance and I sitting on their set, telling the love story of how we magically met and lived happily ever after. Hey, if Cinderella got a happily ever after, I wanted my own fairy tale too.

Fast forward..... This Thursday at 5:30pm EST, my fiance Stephen Knuth and I are going to be on TLC... but not because we are on "A Wedding Story," since, well, I think that show got canceled many years ago. But instead of being the couple sharing our wedding story, we are on there as wedding photographers!

Now, of course, it might just mean a quick don't-blink-or-you'll-miss-it cameo, but we heard through the grapevine that we are on there for quite a bit as we shot Veronica for her special day.

I hope you'll tune in at 5:30 EST (2:30 PST) and watch "Wedding Day Makeover" and let me know if you see us! Unfortunately we will be on a plane heading to Nashville to shoot a wedding this weekend, so I have to DVR it and wait until I get home to catch it. And of course, since I can't see it and will be anxiously waiting, if you want to record our cameo with your iphone and email it to me, well, I will just have to buy you a cupcake. With pink icing. And maybe some sprinkles. :-)

Here's a little behind the scenes action with the director and camera crew.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Shari Collins said...

I am so happy for you. I have been waiting for you to post the TLC news because a little birdie gave me a hint about it happening quite a while back. Scarlett what I love the very most reading your work is how you are ALWAYs praying and asking the Lord to lead and guide you. I know the Lord is so pleased to have a couple that actually puts Him first in there lifes. God Bless!! Love Shari

November 2, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Hey Scarlett and Stephen Congrats!!! Thats awesome! Ill have to watch! I cant wait to see how you two work together. Im sure its great!
Youre always moving and shaking it up! Im proud of you!!!
Hugs!

November 2, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.