..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Pretty purses in pink.
BlogMenu

Jul 25, 2008

Pretty purses in pink.

Yes, it's a little safe to say, I'm obsessed with pink. Cruise around this blog and my website, and you will see it everywhere. Ever since I was a little girl, it has just always been my happy color. Even my first AOL screenname was GirlyNPink when I was a teen. It's just what makes me, me.

So, yes, I also have pink luggage. Then going to Miami, Rachel brought her pink Vera Bradley luggage. I got such a big laugh out Rachel blurting out in the hotel elevator "Man, between you and I on this trip, we have enough pink to save the world!





On top of that, Rachel also surprised with me a fun new pink stiletto blinged out Sex and the City bag full of goodies for our trip!

Then I got home from Miami and check my mail. I have a huge box waiting from one of my wonderful brides, Amy. She absolutely surprised me with these amazing PINK gifts that she saw and thought of me. One is a Victoria Secret PINK water bottle (which is amazing b/c I'm always trying to chug more water) and this oh so fabulous Dolce & Gabanna hot pink purse she got me while she was in NYC recently!!

Not only did Amy write me the most beautiful email a few days before with encouragement about waiting to hear my dad's results, but to follow up with this surprise package just truly made me jump up and down. I have the BEST brides! I'm excited too because Amy said she switched her upcoming wedding decor to black and white and pink! I so can't wait to see what she puts together! Just seeing how cute the wrapping was, I know her wedding will have a lot of great details to shoot!

THANKS AMY AND RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a collage of all my new pinky gifts!!!




Now my coat wrack in my foyer holds my new favorite bags!

This photo is going to serve as my new inspiration board for my new office. I'm about to redo my loft painting the walls the same color as the D&G purse, with black and white touches. I can't wait to reveal the new look to all of you soon!!

p.s. Check out a slightly new look for the blog also coming SOOOOOOOOON!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been my inspiration for adding more...pink color..into my life. Even though my home is blue, white and yellow, I was able to add some pink here and there to show that a WOMAN lives here :)

I LOVE all of your pink goodies and I'm SOOO envious of the Dolce and Gabana purse.

"Between you and me on this trip, we have enough pink to save the world."

It's no wonder the breast cancer ribbon is pink...pink really can save us!

July 25, 2008 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Next you need a few of these:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S59816665
Pink CHAIRS! : )

July 25, 2008 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Rachel Brooke said...

Ummm...can I have your friends?

July 26, 2008 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Rachie- Glad I could add more pink to your life!!

Tracy- Ooooh, thanks for sharing!

Rachel- My friends are your friends!

July 28, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.