..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: The wedding photos are here!
BlogMenu

Apr 29, 2011

The wedding photos are here!

So, who was up at 4am to watch the Royal Wedding?

Not me, but I did DVR it and am so excited to live vicariously through the new Princess Kate. :-)

In the meantime, yesterday I was able to relive what it felt like to be a princess on my own wedding date because our photographers blogged all the recap of the best photos of the day on their blog. We got their text as the first thing we saw when we woke up, and sat in bed getting teary eyed as we woke up to preview the beautiful story of our day over again!

So many of you have already reached out with sweet emails and Facebook comments about how the pictures made you cry. So sorry! But I'm so glad that you could share in our day and be moved by it. Our greatest prayer for our wedding that it could help inspire people toward Christ's love, as well as honor my dad who couldn't be there to walk me down the aisle.

Here's a few of my favorite shots from the day that I borrowed from their blog, but be sure to check out the Gray's full blog to see a lot more in the the full showcase at:

http://www.grayphotograph.com/blog/?p=11280

p.s. Be sure to leave a comment on their blog because we get fun prizes from them if we reach 75 comments! You can also leave them here too of course. :-)

A few of you might remember this amazing wedding I shot which these shoes. At the time, I kind of flipped out when I saw the shoes, and Cara's aunt was so kind to make me a pair like she did for Cara. I have been saving them for 3 years and was excited to finally wear them!


My 1st love and ring bearer, the Rhett-ster.




My handsome hot husband who I had prayed so many years for. I still pinch myself all the time that he's finally here!


My awesome paper designs by Jessi of Just Invite Me!




Yes, you know every girl wants this reaction from the man she's walking down the aisle toward!





A moment of looking over at my dad's picture and missing him tremendously in that moment.




I promise, when I started wedding planning, I said I didn't want a lot of froo froo for the reception. But, well, I couldn't help it in the end.


You know how obsessed with pink I am, so you know how much I adored the lighting design! I truly recommend lighting design as a must for how your reception atmosphere and pictures look in the end. By the way, the cake topper was my parents original cake topper from 1975!




Back when my dad started chemo, just in case he wouldn't make it, I asked him to have a father daughter dance with me that I could play at my wedding one day. While playing the video, I asked my mom for a dance so the three of us could dance together. To view the actual video, you can see it in my archives here.




And you know how obsessed I've been with this word for years. I love how our photographers captured the rings with it! ha!




And this blog entry couldn't be complete without a huge shout out to our amazing vendors that helped make the wedding day become what it did!! A lot of these are colleagues we've worked with in the industry, but are also great friends. They come highly recommend!

Photographers: Gray Photography
Paper Designs: Just Invite Me
Florist: Rosalee’s Flower Boutique
Custom Veil: Fascinating Creations
Cake: Brielle Hutchinson chefbrielle@gmail.com
Video: 4120 Weddings
Tents: Beachview Tent Rentals
Dress: Enzoani
Planner: Terrica with Cocktails + Details
Make-up Artist: Paulina Perez
Hair Artist: Mandi Adams, hairstylist_mandiadams@hotmail.com
DJ/Entertainment: Jacob Towe of Y? Entertainment

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous vanessa H said...

These are just beautiful!! The dance with your mom just made me cry!! Actual big tears!! That is so sweet and precious you were able to have that sweet memory of you dad!!! Lots of blessings for you new little family!!!

April 29, 2011 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Scarlett,
Just wanted to tell you - I just cried my eyes out looking at your wedding photos... You are a sweet woman & you certainly deserved that beautiful day! God bless you & Stephen!!!

April 30, 2011 at 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Mo said...

Scarlett, first and foremost may I congratulate you on your recent nuptials. I wish you and Stephen a blessed and joyious marriage. These images are so powerful, they really capture the essence of God at the centre of both your lives. The love you have for each other is so evident.
I went back in your archives and found your 'Relationship Manifesto' from 2007...what an incredible testimony. You are a true inspiration Scarlett. I am still waiting and praying for my husband and your story is such a vivid example of God at work, it has really served to inspire and encourage me.
I look forward to your new joint venture as you begin this next, exciing chapter in your lives. It reminds me of the opening line of the Bishop of London's sermon at the Royal wedding..."Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire"

May 1, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day, in more ways than one! I am, of course, in tears over your dance with your mom with the video of you dancing with your dad playing. So special. I know he was with you that day and is so proud of you and the man that is now your husband. Many blessings for your life together.

May 2, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks so much everyone!!! Sorry to cause so many tears!

Mo- I loved that quote from the Royal Wedding!!

May 2, 2011 at 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Patty Luna said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING TOGETHER!! MAY GOD BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE!!! SCARLETT: GREAT WEDDING DETAILS!! IT'S SO YOU!!

May 7, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger For Miranda and Jaden said...

Your wedding was incredibly beautiful and the ceremony touched my soul. It was the most amazing wedding I have ever witnessed. The love you both have for each other is amazing. You deserve only the best. I am so happy for you girl! MUCH LOVE!!

May 14, 2011 at 11:48 PM  
Anonymous Debbie Gloria Smith said...

What a beautiful and amazing story you have. Congratulations on your new journey as a married couple! Many blessings to you and Stephen!

May 15, 2011 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Stunning!

May 20, 2011 at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.