..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Scarlett Lillian Workshops: Meet Heather Caudill & Connie Rollins
BlogMenu

Jan 23, 2010

Scarlett Lillian Workshops: Meet Heather Caudill & Connie Rollins

What a fun 2 weeks ahead full of learning and sharing. First up, I'm hosting So Cal rockstar photographer, author, and speaker Dane Sanders in the Jacksonville area for our Pictage User Group meeting and for his private 2 day workshop. (For more info on how to sign up for his free talk at the PUG and save $$$ on his 2-day workshop, click here).

Also, stay tuned for more details, but to let you in on some cool news, Dane has asked me to be a guest on his popular "Ask Dane" live interview show this coming Tuesday, Jan 26. I'm still waiting to find out an exact time, but get your questions ready to ask me on Twitter via twitter.com/danesanders and I can't wait to connect with you all via the show!

Then the following week, I'm hosting my first group workshop. I've been out of town and slacking on getting the attendees blog interviews up, but what an AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL group of women coming! I have a bunch more to post this coming week as we get closer.

Today, you might remember Heather, from Charlotte, and Connie, from Orlando, from each of their "Spend A Day With Scarlett" 1-on-1 workshop last year. I'm so completely humbled that both Heather & Connie are returning for my workshop!

Here's Heather's interview and a fabulous photo taken by moi at her "spend a day":



1. Name:
Heather Caudill

2. Website:
www.photographybyheatheranne.com

3. Blog:
www.photographybyheatheranne.blogspot.com

4. Twitter:
twitter.com/heathercaudill

5. Where are you coming from?
Charlotte, NC

6. What 3 words describe your photography?
Natural, Relaxed, Heartfelt

7. What do you love most to photograph?
Newborns and Families

8. If you could photography anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
My father. He passed away in 1985.

9. What does fabulous mean to you?
It means being yourself and honoring what is unique about you.

10. If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you want with you?
My family, my Macbook and my iPhone.

11. Who is your hero and why?
My mother. She raised me to have high self esteem and to dance to my own beat even if no one else hears it.

12. If they made a movie of your life, what actress would you want to play you, and what would the title of your movie be?
Kate Winslet would play me, and the title of the movie would be, “Life: An experiment in Love, Laughter and Chaos”

13. What’s your favorite flavor of cupcakes?
Banana or Vanilla- it’s hard to choose!

14. When you give thanks, what is on top of your list?
My family

15. What is one valuable thing you have learned as a photographer that you can pay forward to those reading this?
Although I admire the work of so many other photographers, I need to fine my own voice. My journey is still new, so I am a work in progress and I’ve learned to let that be ok.


Here's Connie's interview and a hot photo I took from her "spend a day":



1. Name:
Connie Rollins

2. Website:
http://www.photoartbyconnie.com

3. Blog:
http://www.connierollinsphotography.com

4. Twitter:
http://twitter.com/photosbyconnie

5. Where are you coming from?
Orlando, FL

6. What 3 words describe your photography?
Fun, Passion, Flair

7. What do you love most to photograph?
I love photographing people of all ages.

8. If you could photograph anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Peter MacNicol, because I loved his character on Allie McBeal.

9. What does fabulous mean to you?
Being fabulous means believing in yourself, being willing to invest in yourself and others, and helping others find the best in themselves.

10. If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you want with you?
Water, Camera, Cell Phone

11. Who is your hero and why?
My Mom, because she has invested so much time and effort into raising five children and she gives so much of herself to others.

12. If they made a movie of your life, what actress would you want to play you, and what would the title of your movie be?
The actress would be my niece who loves theatre and acting, and the title of the movie would be Moving Forward.

13. What’s your favorite flavor of cupcakes?
Chocolate with Peanut Butter Icing

14. When you give thanks, what is on top of your list?
I am thankful that I still have my Mom with me, and thankful for the time I am getting to spend with her now.

15. What is one valuable thing you have learned as a photographer that you can pay forward to those reading this?
Invest in yourself by learning from other photographers. Seeing things from a perspective you may not have considered otherwise is a great way to become a better photographer yourself.

There's still a few seats left for you to join these fabulous women at my workshop. Learn more and reserve your seat at:



I'm getting sooooo excited!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kayla Mercedes said...

YAY, so excited! Can't wait to meet yall at the workshop!

January 23, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.