..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Introducing Scarlett Lillian Seniors! // Jacksonville Senior Photographer
BlogMenu

May 20, 2009

Introducing Scarlett Lillian Seniors! // Jacksonville Senior Photographer

Welcome to my brand new blog makeover! But wait, there's more...

So. Something I've never told anyone.

I played Barbies way longer than my girlfriends knew.

Though it was no longer cool to play in middle school, I totally would in secret.

I couldn't help it. I loved dressing them up in all the different outfits, fixing their hair, giving them makeovers, and, oh man, the drama between Barbie & Ken. Somedays I think I should have been a screenwriter with the great soap operas I would come up with.

Then my mom got me one of those big Barbie heads, and I had so much fun applying her fake make up and styling her hair. It was all downhill though when my crimping iron totally fried her fake hair and ruined it for good. Whoops.

So when Sarah got out of the car ready for her Sweet 16 photoshoot, I got so excited to play with a lifesize Barbie doll! From her perfect blonde curls, big green eyes and the most adorable black and white and hot pink Jessica McClintock bowtie dress, I just adored how she was wearing my branding colors!

We had fun walking around downtown for her fashion shoot. She's done some modeling in NYC, so she was complete natural in front of the camera! Her cousins Lindsey and Jordan also tagged along and it was a fun reunion with Lindsey who I graduated high school with.

With Sarah's photos, I'm excited to launch my brand new blog for the fashionista SENIOR!

http://scarlettlillianseniors.com

Go check it out, and if you know a Senior or high school student wanting some fashion photos for graduation, Sweet 16 or prom, I'm running a sweet SALE for Summer 2009! Limited spots available!

Also, to go along with the new Seniors blog, I couldn't help but give this blog a makeover too! With the launch of my new portfolio website a few weeks ago, well, the shoes had to match the outfit, duh!


Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Laura Lu said...

This is absolutely AWESOME!!! You will do a fabulous job making girls feel like the most beautiful things...and guys the hottest things in the world!!! I can't wait to see how you touch lives through this new venue in your photography!!!

May 20, 2009 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love, love, love the new blog look!

May 20, 2009 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Bowdren Photography said...

I LOVE it!!! I'm so proud of you and of doing what your has been calling you to!!! I remember us talking about it, and now here it is!!! AWESOME!

May 20, 2009 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Lydia said...

Everything looks awesome! I love the new look!

May 20, 2009 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Jaren said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!! XOXO!!!!

May 20, 2009 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love her little dress!!!! I freaking WANT IT!!! It would not look as cute on me, though. : (

The new blog will take some time to get used to. I really liked your old one, especially all the pics of you and the one of you and Rhett...

May 20, 2009 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Bethany Cooper said...

I love this! You are truly fabulous! I love the sayings with your pictures on the header. Amazing job. Best wishes always!!!

May 20, 2009 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is so cute! And her eyes are so beautiful! I love the bold colors of the new blog, though I have to admit I loved the pink too!

May 20, 2009 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger b.mofoto said...

I kinda freaked out for a minute thinking I was in the wrong place :). I like it...simple and elegant.

May 21, 2009 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger The Runyans said...

scarlett. . .

first this looks fantastic. ..
second. .
who designed your blog?

i need someone to do a flash at the top along with hyperlinks, but i want to stay with blogger. . .
i also want my images larger, but i don't have the time to do it. do you have a suggestion. . .someone who isn't too expensive?

can you send me an email or leave a message at my blog?

thanks chick!

May 21, 2009 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Hey Jessica! I actually designed it myself with the little web design experience that I have from my graphic design days before photography. But I highly recommend Flosites.com for the fun flashy blogs!!

May 21, 2009 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Chelsea Nicole said...

Love the new look! Clean, but still fits your personality really well. :)

May 27, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.