..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Danielle & Jay are married!
BlogMenu

Apr 1, 2009

Danielle & Jay are married!

What I love most about shooting weddings is getting to know my brides as new friends! Danielle and I instantly hit it off and both share a passion for pink, fashion, all things girly, blogging and a love for Jesus. Last year, I even started going to the same church as her and Jay and her family. By the time her wedding got here, it felt like I was shooting for an old friend.

Danielle & Jay are one of those couples who you look at and know that they are extremely made for each other. Their ceremony had me in tears as they had friends play worship music and the entire church raised hands in praying over their new marriage. I love seeing God truly in the center of a relationship as He joins two as one.

VENDORS:
Wedding Coordinator: Cassie of Flaire Weddings
Ceremony: Riverside Baptist Church
Reception: Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens
Lighting: Jax Stage Lighting
Event Design: Riverside Event Design
Caterer: The Chef's Garden
Cake: Classic Cakes
Florist: Flowers by Pat
Furniture rental: Unique Option
Band: Spike at the Beach








Jay seeing Danielle for the first time during their First Meet!
































Such stunning orchids for Danielle's boquet!










I love this moment right before Danielle let's go of her dad's hands now into Jay's!




So sweet with Danielle's mom crying and Jay's mom praying for them!




Cassie doing a fabulous job of wedding coordinator. I recently shot photos of her and her hubby!


And all the details coming together that Cassie and Danielle worked so hard on!












A cool green candy bar!




This is my favorite boquet toss to date!




They brought in a full moon to light the evening!


One last shot before they ran off to their honeymoon!



And the slideshow! I loved how Danielle picked the song from "The City". Woo hoo about "The Hills" starting again next Monday!


Labels:

22 Comments:

Blogger Lyndsay Almeida said...

breathtaking-every single shot! their wedding was seriously one of the most fun i've ever been to, and you (and mark!) captured it beautifully. :)

April 1, 2009 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Flaire Weddings and Events said...

Aughh!!! I absolutely love them! You did an amazing job, as we all knew you would! Thanks so much for getting all those details! And, you're right -- that bouquet shot is one of the best I've ever seen, too. =)

April 1, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Lynn Photography said...

You have outdone yourself! These are all so amazing I can't even pick a favorite. They are insane! and the wedding was so beautiful. Great as usual.

April 1, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger jessica lynn said...

oh my good lord. i have been following danielles blog for quite some time and have been SO excited to see their wedding pictures (their engagement pictures you took were LOVELY) and these were simply AMAZING. Seriously. They must be so pleased!!!

April 1, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Ginger Dupre said...

Oh my goodness. I just LOVE Danielle. She was the perfect bride! She looked amazing and I can definitely see how all those months of planning paid off. The wedding was beautiful. I knew Cassie would do an amazing job too! The pictures were so much more than I imagined they would be (and I had pretty high expectations from you missy!). You did a fabulous job! I just know Danielle will love each and every one of them! Picking a fave would be impossible so I will say that I love them all!

April 1, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Just Dandy Blog said...

Oh Dear Scarlett,

Where do I begin? I think I just watched our slide show about 15 times (no exaggeration) I promise!
I cried all over again.
I am completely and utterly over excited. The work that you crafted on our wedding was truly brilliant. You exceed far more than my imagination could ever expect.

As soon as I got your email that our pictures were up, I drove about 90 on the highway to rush to a computer. (since we all know my computer got stolen on our honeymoon lol).

I am so excited to see them, and your amazing talent just blew me away.

Our Lord and father has blessed you with an amazing talent that the world envy's. Your purpose on this earth is found within your work. He has given you a talent that other men envy and that the world will look to you for fulfillment. Your heavenly father and your earthly father who is now in heaven is smiling on you day in and day out with pure joy for you living you life for the Lord.

Your friends from all places are impacted by your testimony and love for the Lord that you display.

Thank you for your work, your experience, your craft, and how it has been made into something that Jay and I will NEVER forget. Our wedding day will be completely remembered because of your presence there.

Thank you from the bottom of our heart....

Jay and Danielle

April 1, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Kayla Barker said...

These are awesome! I love the headshots of the bride! Gorgeous!

April 1, 2009 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Erin Johnson + Caroline Edwards said...

FABULOUS bouquet shot, goregous pictures, I love the slideshow!

April 1, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Susan P. said...

gorgeous!! that's all i can say about every single one of these photos! What a fun and colorful wedding :)

April 1, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger {annie_loo} @ The Farrar Four said...

BEAUTIFUL! Danielle did a great job personalizing their wedding and you did a fabulous job capturing every but of personality and flare! LOVE IT!

XOXO

April 1, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Sonja said...

You did such an amazing job! as always! :)
I have to say I teared up at the one of Jays mom praying for them! So beautiful!!!!

April 1, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous couple and gorgeous wedding!

April 1, 2009 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ohhhhh what a BEAUTIFUL wedding. Danielle, you are too gorgeous for words. The colors and details were amazing. I hope you had a spectacular special day...and amazing honeymoon.

Love,
Rachel

April 1, 2009 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Catie Ronquillo said...

Wow, I LOVE this set! The COLORS are amazing!!! Wonderful job Scarlett!

April 1, 2009 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Ginger Dupre said...

Danielles post to you made me cry. She is such a sweetheart and such a beautiful woman inside and out. Hmmm, reminds me of someone else I know. Wonder who that could be?!?

April 1, 2009 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Rene Williams said...

This may be your best ever! Danielle's sweet comments made me cry.......but then......so does the beauty of your incredible gifts given to you by "both Fathers!

April 1, 2009 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger b.mofoto said...

Incredible...I felt their love, passion, and excitement. Their love is contagious! Danielle...you were a STUNNING bride! Scarlett...way to go. You nailed it again!

April 1, 2009 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger jeramy sossaman said...

woweeee! i love these. fabulous job!

April 2, 2009 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Studio222 Photography said...

The full moon is the coolest wedding detail I've ever seen. Did they make it themselves???

April 2, 2009 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Scarlett,

Thank you so very much for capturing the beauty of the wedding day. I know that it was a great day for all of us and I appreciate not only how you captured Danielle and Jay's love but the sweetness of the spirit within the day, God's spirit. As Danielle said, you do have a gift! It was a joy meeting you and again thanks for helping express the beauty of their love for each and the day.
Blessings, Bonnie Stevens - Jay's mom (The Groom!)

April 3, 2009 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger {Nicole Benitez Photography} said...

OMgosh Scarlett.. I am in love with these. The colors are fantastic and the couple amazing! Beautiful as always!

April 6, 2009 at 4:09 PM  
Anonymous lil bell said...

I just love these pictures, you have a wonderful talent and really captured the essence of the couples lovely day!

July 2, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.