..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Lyndsay & Anderson are hot!
BlogMenu

Mar 12, 2009

Lyndsay & Anderson are hot!

Every year at WPPI is so exciting because it's like the Oscars of the photography industry. There's award nights, parties, lectures, networking, and I always like to get some shooting in while I'm there. Last year, I was excited to get my Vegas night shoot featured on the Pocket Wizard blog, but this year, I thought it would be fun to open it up to others to tag along for another hot nightshoot as I showed them my lighting techniques! It was soooooooo much fun shooting with other photographers that joined me from all over the world like Australia, Japan, and Canada!

Also, Pocket Wizard just released the new FlexTT5 and mini TT1, and I was thrilled to get an exclusive sneak peek and try it out for the shoot while they filmed a promo video of the photoshoot for their website!

Here's my favorite images of the night. Our superstar bride and groom was my new fabulous friend Lyndsay, who everyone will remember as the winner of my Spend A Day With Scarlett contest last year!! She is also a photographer and was attending WPPI, and I couldn't think of a more stylish couple to rock it out for us!














































Be sure to check out too some of the great images a few of the other photographers posted on their blogs already, and behind the scenes pics from those who were helping to assist!

Cathy Crawley
Kate Lorraine
Michele Beckwith Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
Julie Dessureault
Erin Kline
Mark & Noelle McCoy
Justin Lee
RIz Crescini
Mark Sweeney
Heather Thorne
Jackie Blair
Ginger Dupre

After the photoshoot that night, I wanted to relax and have a chance to hang with some of the great friends I've made in this industry, so I hosted a photoshoot After Party! What a blast that was reconnecting with friends and meeting new ones! Tons of images to come from that, stay tuned!!!!!

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Melanie Watson said...

Awesome shoot. Sounds like everyone had a blast!!! I think the last set is my favorite. :) I hope you're doing well.

March 12, 2009 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Love 'em, girl! My faves are all the Black and White ones!! Lyndsay and Anderson are so hot together :)

March 12, 2009 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Lyndsay Almeida said...

scarlett, these are so much fun! my absolute favorite is the one of us on the escalator. i love how you always capture the unplanned moments. :)

March 12, 2009 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Ginger Dupre said...

I have been anticipating your shots! Lyndsay and Anderson were such great models out there in the cold and not even complaining once. Aww, you are so sweet putting our links up too!

March 12, 2009 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger {Nicole Benitez Photography} said...

Scarlett~Fantastic as always!! I love the vintage guitar. You rock!

March 12, 2009 at 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett,
Thank you so much for the opportunity to shoot with you but also the opportunity to network with others from the shoot. What a double blessing!

Would you believe I'm still recovering from WPPI?!? I can't shake this cold. My blog needs some TLC as I've been neglecting it. I promise to post pics soon of the shoot.

March 12, 2009 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So many fun shots and so much variety! Sigh... I wish I could have been there! It has been so nice reading all about the fun that was had out there!!

I love so many of the shots, but my fave is the shoe shot!

March 12, 2009 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger LHC said...

Scarlott - I LOVE these photos, so glamorous!!! BTW, my first time commenting on your blog. I love your style. :)

March 12, 2009 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger MCCOY MADE said...

SO FUN!!! Great job Scarlett!! So good to finally meet you and chat! =)

March 12, 2009 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Lynn Photography said...

Scarlett, It’s so good to see you back on the blog scene again. We all missed you.
I have to say, I have seen allot of images from this shoot in Vegas and yours are so different from everyone else. I just love all of them. I think the first four and the escalator are my favorites! Amazing as usual.

March 13, 2009 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger b.mofoto said...

I LOVE these!!!! I've been awaiting their arrival on your blog :). They are my fave by far :). I love Lynds and Anderson. I think they are one of the most fabulous couples and on top of everything, they're so dang hot. Way to go capturing their hotness like only you can!

March 15, 2009 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Bradford said...

What a rockin' couple! Love the shots with the guitar. Hmmm... maybe I'll start playing again soon...

March 16, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.