..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Christmas at the Williams house!
BlogMenu

Dec 26, 2007

Christmas at the Williams house!

One thing I love about Christmas is going home to my parents. Ok, so yeah, they only live 15 minutes from me, and though I stop by their house from time to time, it's rare that I ever go back to spend the night in my old room like when I was a little girl. But Christmas Eve, I spent the night and we woke up early to unwrap all the presents under the tree. Then my grandparents came up from Orlando to celebrate with us in the afternoon, so it was great to have other family there too. Overall, we had a nice relaxing laid back Christmas day full of too much food, but more importantly, full of a lot of love. Here's some crazy random pics of the day!


Rhett insisted being in everyone's business with each present we unwrapped!






Dad trying on his new FSU hat. (He's their biggest fan!)




I'm a true chocoholic, so I got a big kick out of this birthday card!! I'm sure this is what I looked like as a little girl!


And the inside...


Rhett got a little mad I stuck a bow on him and he refused to look at the camera for a pic!


This was the big present I got my parents for Christmas. A trio of canvas photos blown up of my parents in love... and one with me too!


My FAVORITE present I got this year! The Juicy Couture purse I had on my wishlist, with a shiny gold wallet to match! Was this purse made for me or WHAT?


I love the tag on the purse! So true!


Me and my grandparents! (And I can't believe I'm putting these pictures on here of me with no make up on!)


Funny faces with my grandparents!


The two sweethearts of 56 years!


A big thanks to everyone who sent me such sweet emails, text messages, comments on here, MySpace and Facebook all day long wishing me happy birthday! I hope everyone had a wonderfully blessed Christmas day!

There is one more very yummy Christmas/Birthday gift Santa brought me this year, but I'm going to wait and reveal it after the New Year. I will say though that it's something that makes me smile very very much. ;-)

Oh, lastly.... for all the people who requested a Christmas card from me, I'm sad to admit I JUST NOW got them out in the mail today. But it's not my fault! For once in my life, I was trying to do it early and had ordered them in early November, but I ended up having so many printing errors with the printer I used, so I had to get them reprinted and reshipped, and with all the crazy holiday shipping, I didn't get them until Christmas Eve. Lovely, so much for getting them to you before Christmas! So just like everything else in my life, the cards will be arriving late in your mailbox. But they are on the way, I promise! And thanks to everyone who requested one! I hope you will find that they are worth the wait!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Kara Pennington Photography said...

Those canvas prints for your parents are awesome - i'm sure they love them! And, yes, your new purse totally fits you!! Looks like a great day!

December 27, 2007 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks! Yeah my parents loved them, and I was happy that they turned out. It was my first time using simplycanvas.com. I give them a 2 thumbs up!

December 27, 2007 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Shara Lana said...

I got my parents a big canvas of them too for Christmas. I can not believe that I did not get a pic of it or them holding it or something. What a goof. Yours are great! I see where you get your BIG personality. The livingroom alone would make a girl, GIRLY. Too Cute!

December 28, 2007 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Love the shot of Rhett with the Christmas bow! I got a couple with Apple and The Professor too that I'll have to post asap! They didn't like it much either : )

ps. Chris and I got your Christmas card! Thanks for including us! Those are fabulous cards... how fun!

December 28, 2007 at 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We got the same bag for Christmas!

I sooooo love my JC bag!

December 30, 2007 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

LOL Terrica, of COURSE we got the same bag for Christmas. That doesn't surprise me at all! :-)

January 3, 2008 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Momdenn said...

Oh w/e u looks LOVELY w/o makeup girl and yes the purse fits u! :-)

March 10, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.