..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Arlene & Jacob are married! /// One Ocean Resort Wedding
BlogMenu

Jun 16, 2010

Arlene & Jacob are married! /// One Ocean Resort Wedding

As I was editing the photos for this wedding, it was hard to find a picture of Arlene where she was NOT laughing. As each person entered her getting ready room, she quickly rushed up to them, screamed, complimented them, hugged them tight, and gave them a kiss in true Puerto Rican style. Even though it was HER wedding day, Arlene made everyone feel like they were the most important person that day. She even handed me a gift half way through the day, and I was like, wait, it's YOUR day, why am I getting a gift? But that's just how Arlene is. And Jacob is the same. When he introduces you to something, he not only introduces you, he gives you the run down on why that person is amazing.

Arlene and Jacob are obviously full of a lot of love and together are such giving people. To them, their wedding day was not just about them, it was about the family of friends that surrounded them and making sure they felt just as loved. They also included Arlene's daughter into everything, making it much more than just about Arlene and Jacob, but about the coming together of a family.

And boy, do they know how to party! For the reception, Jacob threw off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves, and Arlene changed into a hot red number and as they danced with friends all over the floor to the sounds of her home country. What a festive night it was!

VENDORS:

VENUE: One Ocean Resort & Spa www.oneoceanresort.com
FLORIST: Tafoni Floral Art www.tafoniart.com
DJ: DJ Gio 904-303-1094
HAIR: Nereida Paunetto www.elitesessionsbynereida.com


Here's my favorite shots of the day and the slideshow below!














































My favorite shot of the day!






We were walking back to the hotel and Arlene ran up to thank me. I love this shot that my second shooter Mandi Singer took of us hugging each other! Looking at this shot and how happy Arlene is, it reminds me, this is why I love being a wedding photographer!










And the slideshow...


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A-mazing shoot. Poppin colors, and such perfect composition.

June 16, 2010 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Arlene Waller said...

What can I say Scarlett? You are even more amazing than I could have EVER imagined. Absolutely graceful, skilled, professional and magnificently talented! The pictures are just PERFECT! You captured our day and froze it in time for us. I can’t stop looking at the pictures; they make me cry and laugh at the very same time! They stir up such emotion in my heart, I could not have asked for a better gift. There is NO amount of money that would keep me from choosing you again if I had to do it all over again. My husband was skeptical at first and thought that any old photographer would do, BUT now he knows better and he said he would have paid double or triple! No amount can really justify your ART. Thank you so much!!!

June 22, 2010 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Grace Morrow said...

When Arlene started to plan her wedding she called me one day and said "Mommy I found my photographer, I just emailed her". after this is was torture while Arlene waited for a response, thank goodness it didna't take long!
I also, like jake, told Arlene not to worry, any photographer will do, BOY WAS I WRONG!!
you have not only captured images but you captured the soul of eveyone there. while watching the video, one can feel the emotions of the day and the happiness of everyone. I have watched it at the very least 30 times and I don't get tired.
it's funny, Arlene would not hear of anyone else but her Scarlett, I am glad she she picked the best!!!!!
Thank You!1

June 22, 2010 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Oh Arlene and Grace! Your words made my week!! Thank you so much, it was a pleasure documenting the special day! :-)

June 22, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.