..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Prayer request. Can you help?
BlogMenu

Mar 27, 2010

Prayer request. Can you help?



When my dad got sick, an angel named Connie appeared in my family's life. She became an instant prayer warrior for our family helping to keep us grounded in God's word and His strength. Connie once too battled with cancer, but is now a survivor who boldly gives credit where credit is due as you'll see in her video above!

She has remained great friends with my mom and I, and today I got an email from her asking to join a prayer "pager" ministry for a close friend of hers. I was intrigued at the concept of this ministry, so I've copied and pasted the email:

"We have friend that is believing God for healing of cancer. Her name is Maggie Walls. She is the daughter of a dear friend of mine who stood beside me when I was believing God for my healing.

Maggie's church has a prayer pager ministry. After you pray for her then you call this number...it will beep on your end and it will beep on her end to let her know someone has just prayed for her.You wan't talk to anybody, you will just hear beeps. It is really neat.

She is the mother of 4 little people. She has triplets that are 4 and another child that is 7 and a precious husband Jason. They are leaving in the morning to go to Little Rock AK for tests out at a cancer center there that specializes in the type of cancer that is trying to attack her body, but we know we aren't moved by the report of man. We believe in the report of the Lord that says by the stripes of Jesus she is healed and whole.

So, if you feel led to pay for her and want her to know she has been prayed for I am going to give you her prayer pager number. 770-636-0653

In His Love, Connie

The joy of the Lord is your strength. Neh.8:10"


You here on my blog were SUCH a beautiful part of my dad's journey praying for him and my mom and I, so I wanted to publicly put this email on my blog to ask again for your prayer. My stat counter tells me that I get thousands of hits to my blog each day, so I know you're out there, and I want her beeper to go off for each of those hits my blog get. It only takes a few minutes to lift her up in prayer and call the number above that will notify her of the beep that she was just prayed for.

I want the masses to attack this in prayer and get rid of the cancer in her body and heal her. Her 4-year old triplets need her, as well as her 7-year-old and hubby. Thank you for joining me in this prayer movement! May God bless you in return!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Amanda N said...

Prayers were said!!!! (and beeps were sent)

March 27, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers sent for Maggie and her family. (beep sent)

March 28, 2010 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger Q-Tip said...

Thank you for putting this up here. And I know you have blessed my mom to pieces.

March 28, 2010 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Rene Williams said...

Sister Connnie continues to ROCK and keep the ole devil on the run! I've made my call and plan to call each day. There is no greater power than the power of prayer............Shout the victory!

March 28, 2010 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger karic3 said...

Sent up a prayer and heard the beeps.

March 28, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger MPH Photography said...

Prayer said, beep heard!

March 28, 2010 at 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beep! God Bless!

March 28, 2010 at 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayer beep sent!

March 29, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.