..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: No autographs please.
BlogMenu

Mar 19, 2010

No autographs please.

So I gave in.

I've really been trying to boycott the whole "Fan Page" thing on Facebook. I just hate the name. I'm not a Hollywood celebrity, I'm just a photographer. I would much rather call you a friend than a fan.

But alas... everyone seems to be doing it... and I heard Facebook caps your friends on your personal page at 5,000... so as I approach that number, I didn't want to start rejecting people's friend requests, so I created a Fan Page in hopes that I can start separating personal and business just a tad.

I'm not exactly sure what the point is otherwise of Fan Pages, but then again, I didn't understand the point of Twitter at first... and once upon a time I didn't understand the point of blogs.... so I'm just assuming I will eventually come to understand the point of Fan Pages once I dive in and actually get things going.

One thing I have started is a discussion thread for you to post your photography questions. While I wish I had time to respond to everyone's emails and Facebook emails, the reality is I'm unable to, so this discussion thread on the Facebook Fan Page will be the best way to connect with me. I'm going to start something called "2 Question Tuesdays" here on my blog soon, and I'll be pulling questions from the discussion thread, so be sure to leave your questions there!

So there's my press release. I have a Fan Page. If you want to join it, I would love to have you there and participate! If not, no worries, I'm still trying to figure out the point too. :-)


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I got an article on facebook fan pages I will send you a link to. there is definitely a business advantage to it. Its a great way to market to key demographics like seniors by running targeted facebook ads. I am glad to say I am both a fan and a friend! I like your 2 question idea. I may steal something like that in time!

March 19, 2010 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Hey girly...I was very on the fence about Twitter and now I like it. Mainly for the networking aspect with other professionals in our industry. I have not yet seen the benefits of Twitter with clients but I'm sure that will come around. The other thing I have struggled with is the use of a blog. I have tried twice and failed miserably, mainly because I had no vision or purpose for it. I am in the process of creating a new one that I am determined to incorporate. I would love to chat more about your blog by the way...when you get a chance! I too am glad though that we can be friends as well as me "fanning" you. Take care and Blessings!

March 23, 2010 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Don't care for the whole fan page name either. When I signed up, I thought it was a "business page" and would present as such. It is a great way to promote your business. :) I love your blog!!!

March 23, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.