..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: The most beautiful day.
BlogMenu

Mar 25, 2010

The most beautiful day.

“Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4


One thing I have loved about being a wedding photographer is hearing the love stories along the way from my clients. Being single all this time, it continued to give me hope that I would one day have my own happily ever after.

When I was a little girl, I use to look up at the moon and wonder where my Prince Charming was underneath it. I knew he was somewhere out there and refused to settle for anything less than my perfect match. I knew no one was perfect, but I believed with all of my heart that there was someone God perfectly made for me.

If you’ve been with me from the beginning here on my blog, you have been through the ups and downs of love and loss. Always the romantic at heart, I can’t help but wear my heart on my sleeve. While yes, I love posting my client’s weddings, this photo journal has become a place for me to simply remember my journey. To remember each chapter. To remember the good, the bad and the in between. To remember everything I longed for, the things I had faith in before I could see it, and watch how God fulfilled that in His perfect timing.

In 2007, when I was just beginning to blog, it had been over 2 years since I had dated anyone. I boldly held myself accountable by publicly putting a "Relationship Manifesto" list out there on my old blog of everything I envisioned for my perfect match. I had no idea if it was even possible to find someone who matched everything. I even had people tell me my expectations were too high. But I clung to the fact that my God is a BIG God and that delighting in Him, He would one day provide the desires of my heart like Psalm 37:4 promises. And while I was hopeful about other relationships that came and went on the blog, it wasn’t until I met Stephen that I just… knew.

What first attracted me to Stephen as a friend was his heart for Jesus. In our first few emails, we simply gushed about our mutual love for the Lord. As our emails grew longer and longer, we started to share the desires of our hearts in what we longed for in a partner to share life with. As Stephen shared more of his passions and heart for serving the youth in his church, my heart began to melt. I knew he was someone who I could run toward Jesus’ heart with on this marathon of life.

Our emails turned to video chats turned to when we finally hung out in person in San Diego last October. That week I realized I had left something off my list I wrote in 2007.

Laughter.

I discovered with Stephen that I could laugh a lot more than I had been in life. And just in that first week, I knew he was the one I wanted to laugh with forever.

Fast forward to Tuesday.

Ok, so yes, I had helped him pick out the ring, and from all his hints, I knew the proposal was coming at some point during the trip (he’s really bad at keeping secrets!) He told me on our last day to dress pretty because we were heading to some famous flower fields just north of San Diego.

“A ha, flowers fields, good place for pictures,” the photographer in me thought. Yes, I requested to him that it be documented because I wanted pictures to remember and show our family who couldn't be there... and, yes, our grandkids one day.

Next thing I knew, we ended up at a beach in Encinitas. I was totally confused.

“Hmm, must be a pit stop,” I thought.

As we walked on the beach I asked, “Aren’t we going to be late getting to the flower fields that close soon?”

“Umm, well, we aren’t going there,” he admitted.

“Why not?” I questioned. After all, I did choose a nice floral motif of a wardrobe to match the floral background picture in my photographer head.

“Well, I, uh, thought we could just walk on the beach and watch the pretty sunset,” Stephen said. “Afterall, the beach has been so important in our relationship. One of our first worship sessions was on the beach, and the times we gone to the beach to do our quiet time and pray on the beach here and in Florida. And the firepits at the Hotel Del Coronado on the beach.”

Then it hit me. OH. MY. GOSH. My vision was happening.

Rewind.

So back in late September, before I even went to San Diego to hang out with Stephen the first time, I was doing my own quiet time out at Jacksonville Beach writing in my prayer journal. I was writing about something else random, when all of a sudden, the Lord took over my sight and He gave me a vision of how Stephen would propose. Mind you, we weren’t even dating at this point yet. But in the vision, Stephen told me he chose the beach b/c he knew how we both felt closer to God there. I wrote it down in my prayer journal kind of confused why the Lord was showing me this, and I didn’t even know if Stephen was interested in me the way I was totally crushing on him. But the vision ended with tears in my eyes of how beautiful life could be with a man who truly put God first in his life and in our relationship, so I wrote it down out of curiosity… you know, in case in case it would actually happen. After we started dating and we told each other we knew we were the one for each other, I never told Stephen details about the vision, only that I had a vision the Lord gave.

Back to Tuesday. As Stephen and I continued to walk along the beach, he spotted a ledge on the cliff and led me to it to sit. As we sat, he began reflecting on the beginnings of our relationship and pulled out of his pocket a few pages of email excerpts he printed out from our first few email exchanges where I talked about everything I wanted in a husband.

Then he asked if he could pray for us.

We held each other and as he prayed I just thanked the Lord for the amazing man I held in my arms. So thankful for the way he always looks at me so adoring and calls me his "sweetheart." For the way he prays over our lives together each day. For the way I know my daddy sees in Heaven how much Stephen makes his girl baby laugh.

After the prayer, Stephen reached in his pocket and said, “So, uh, I have something to ask you.”

I waited.

And waited.

He really knows how to torture a girl. I kept waiting.

Then finally he got down on one knee and opened the box of the ring of my dreams! Then he asked the most beautiful question I’ll never forget.

“Scarlett Lillian Williams, will you spend forever with me?”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I of course said a big YES!

Then he said “You will?”

“YES of course!” I responded.

And he jumps up and tries to put the ring on.

I was like, “Uh, you’re supposed to be on your knee still!”

He laughed and was like “Whoops, let me try again.”

Then on his knee, he slipped on the most gorgeous ring I’ve ever seen!

Then I jumped up and just hugged him.

Then we have this little game we play called “Guess what?” I said “What?” and he said “WE’RE ENGAGED!”

I literally screamed! I couldn’t believe it. I still can’t believe it! Stephen says that was his favorite moment seeing how excited I was. I literally jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him the way I always do when I’m excited about something.

And we couldn’t stop laughing.

I still can’t stop staring at the ring. What I love most about it is the history behind it. When Stephen was born, his grandfather left him some savings bonds that he has been holding onto for something special. He told me how he was saving that money all these years to invest in something meaningful that he could put his Grandpa’s hard earned money to a good use. He told me he couldn’t imagine anything better than the ring that will start our future together. Sooooo sweet.

To everyone who Twittered and Facebooked and emailed and texted your congrats, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for sharing the joy of this special time in our lives. We are so thankful for your kindness, and so thankful to have you sharing this journey with us in excitement. We cherish your friendships.

And to those who asked…… here’s the FAQs:

*We have NO IDEA who our photographer for the wedding is going to be.
*The wedding will be in Jacksonville, but we have no idea when the wedding date will be yet.
*Stephen will move to Jacksonville, unless the Lord calls us somewhere else.
*Yes, we will combine our businesses eventually and do the husband/wife photog thing once we get married!

We’re just taking it one step at a time as we follow God’s will for our future. Thank you for your prayers and love! God bless each and everyone of you! :-)

We were so blessed to have our good friends Gavin and Erin Wade there to capture every moment. Here’s a few of my favorites and the slideshow below of all the special moments in between played to one of our favorite songs!






My hand was literally shaking at this point!


I love how much we laugh together!


Can California beaches get any prettier?


On my right hand, I was wearing a bracelet from my dad. I was so glad to have him there in spirit during this memorable moment.


I totally didn't notice this in person until I saw it in the picture, but I thought it was cool how someone had etched in the wall "I <3 U!!" twice right behind where we were sitting.




Ahhhh, the California sunsets!






And just because we are goof balls like that...




Labels: ,

67 Comments:

Blogger Brittney said...

completely beautiful and magical! God is good all the time, All the time, God is good!!! :) So glad the Lord has blessed you with someone so special. And girl!!! that ring ROCKS! Congratulations!

March 25, 2010 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Eye Candy said...

Congrats!!! You guys look great together :)

Michelle Pearson
www.xpressionsbymichelle.com

March 25, 2010 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger CG said...

Congratulations! May you enjoy a long and love filled life together. (=

March 25, 2010 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

aww scarlett, ok so i cried.... I am so happy for you. marriage is so beautiful and i just can't stop smiling for you. God is sooo good thats all i can say. LOVEEEE!

March 25, 2010 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Katrina Wheeler Photography said...

Scarlett and Stephen your story is so cute! so happy for you both, god bless your marriage! :)

March 25, 2010 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Lori Lee Photography said...

I am so happy for you Scarlett you are both each others soulmates! May God continue to bless your relationship and I know your Daddy is looking down from heaven with a HUGE smile on his face right now! CONGRATULATIONS and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for the two of you as a husband and a wife in Christ! God bless!

March 25, 2010 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Latrice of Opulent Couturier said...

Such an amazing proposal story! I love it!! Congrats to you both!

March 25, 2010 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Jamie Koluch said...

Such a beautiful engagement story! The vision gave me goose bumps. God bless you both! :)

March 25, 2010 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Congratulations!

March 25, 2010 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth and Ryan said...

Scarlett- What an incredible story! And your images are absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations to you and Stephen!

March 25, 2010 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Mandi Singer Photography said...

Gosh Scarlett, your stories always touch my heart and make me cry!! I am so happy and sending many blessing to you and Stephen. You give me hope for my own dream proposal from Marc someday soon!! May God Bless your engagement and the days leading up to your wedding.

March 25, 2010 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Scarlett, that story honestly brought me to tears. God is SO good. I love hearing about the amazing ways that God brings people together. You must be SOOO excited!! That ring is absolutely BREATHTAKING. Congrats!! May God bless the two of you in your future marriage :)

March 25, 2010 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Noel Del Pilar, Photographer said...

I am very happy for you! You deserve the best! Congratulations!
Noel Del Pilar
San Juan, Puerto Rico

March 25, 2010 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger jessica ashley said...

Congrats Scarlett!! I've been waiting on pins and needles to see when and how he would propose. I knew it would be great, and the ring wow love it!!!

March 25, 2010 at 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful engagement and love story. Thank you both for being so gracious in sharing your journey together will of us out here :)

March 25, 2010 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

thank you for sharing this with us! i love it! congratulations and may God shine on your relationship :).

March 25, 2010 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my!!! What a sweet love story!! It gives me hope! I too have dreamed of marriage since I was a little girl. I have experienced love, loss and now have a wonderful boyfriend... but one day really hope that God has big plans in store for me. Congrats on your future together. What a special guy he is. I love how sweet you two are for each other. Here is to love! Cheers! Hugs.

March 25, 2010 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Whitney said...

SO SWEET, SCARLETT!!!

You are so blessed! Praying for you and Stephen as you embark on this incredible journey!

Love his shirt! Didn't you and him ride bikes on one of your first dates??

Your ring is gorgeous!! He did VERY well!

God bless,

Whitney

March 25, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Congrats!! Being married to the man that is perfect for you is so much fun!!!

March 25, 2010 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Scarlett & Stephen I'm so happy for you both. You can see the love you both have for each other...

March 25, 2010 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!

xoxo
Melissa Copeland
http://www.melissacopeland.com

March 25, 2010 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Rebs said...

God gave us Stephens!!!! Oh girl, I am beyond thrilled for you...and I'll have to share MY vision that I had about my Stephen sometime. It's so awesome that God gave you a vision, too!!

And holy-freaking-gorgeous ring!!! xo

March 25, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett, It was great meeting you in Vegas at the Show-it talk with Stephen. I really love your candidness on your blog and that you wear your heart on your sleeve. So excited for you both! I pray God's blessings would pour out onto your engagement, and on your marriage!-Kristi Crosson

March 25, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Feuza said...

Love that ring and this is so beautiful! so blessed to know you two, God Bless you!!!
the slideshow rocks and Scarlett you cant stop smiling, love it

March 25, 2010 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So glad that you two have found happiness together! Very exciting news!! I always find it to be such a miracle that in this big world that we can find someone worth loving AND who loves us in return! Congratulations to you both for finding the one to share your life with!! : )

March 26, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So glad that you two have found happiness together! Very exciting news!! I always find it to be such a miracle that in this big world that we can find someone worth loving AND who loves us in return! Congratulations to you both for finding the one to share your life with!! : )

March 26, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Mike Brice said...

Great story. I always enjoy asking my couples about their engagement story during the consultation.

One thing you might want to change - the word torture. You have it misspelled in the following sentence:

He really knows how to torcher a girl.

March 26, 2010 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Oh gosh.... THANK YOU so much for all your love. It's so fun sharing it with all of you.

Rebecca- Crazy, I didn't know you got a vision too, I want to hear!

Mike- Thanks for the typo point out, I fixed it.

To all the single ladies, so glad I could help inspire you. True love IS worth the wait. Love centered on Christ IS worth the wait. :-)

March 26, 2010 at 1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you SO SO SO SO much!!!

March 26, 2010 at 1:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Scarlett!
When I first started in photography my "cousin in law" (Hana Hunter) got me hooked on your site! I've followed your blog for almost 2 years and have loved reading as you share your life with the world! Congratulations and Best Wishes for an amazing life together!

March 26, 2010 at 2:11 AM  
Blogger Terra Dawn said...

Awwwww.....congratulations, guys!!! It looks like it was truly a beautiful moment!!!

It was a pleasure meeting you both in Vegas!!!

www.terradawn.com

www.terradawnblog.com

March 26, 2010 at 2:37 AM  
Blogger Kellene Maynard said...

I am so utterly happy for you both! Your love for each other just shines! Congratulations and I can't wait to watch your lives unfold! Love you both!

Blessings and Love,

Kellene
www.bellaluciaphotography.com

March 26, 2010 at 2:55 AM  
Blogger mpcphotography said...

Congratulations!!! That ring is stunning! Can't wait for the wedding images! :)

March 26, 2010 at 4:11 AM  
Blogger -brittany- said...

Huge congrats to you two!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!

March 26, 2010 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey guys!!! So happy for your love story. The photos made me re-live my proposal. Thank you both so much for showing everyone that true love still exists; when most doubt. I'm sure your dad is looking down from Heaven and is so thankful for Stephen coming into your life. Nelson and I watched the slideshow together and we can't wait to see the engagement pics. This year is your year, enjoy your "FAIRYTALE" love.
Love you both!!!

Teresa and Nelson :)

March 26, 2010 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Kayla Mercedes said...

awww! absolutely the sweetest proposal story! its so good to see two amazing people coming together with the Lord! the ring is stunningly gorgeous! congratulations Scarlett and Stephen!

March 26, 2010 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Life and Love Studio said...

Oh Congratulations Scarlett!! You deserve all of your childhood dreams about love to come true. And what a great proposal story! I wish you much love and happiness in your future marriage!

March 26, 2010 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Lynn Photography said...

That is so fantastic Scarlett! As someone who has had a chance to get to know you a little, it is really good to see you so happy and in love. I am glad you have finally found the one that makes you smile no matter what. Congrats to you both. I wish you all the best, you deserve it!

March 26, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Susan Justice said...

I could not have imagined anything more perfect! So incredibly happy for you... you look so beautiful and happy and I cannot tell you what a smile that brings to my day!

Congratulations Stephen and Scarlett!

Susan

March 26, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Candice said...

Congrats Scarlett!! Hope it's all that you hoped and dreamed it would be!

Candice {The Beautiful Mess}

March 26, 2010 at 9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett, your engagement story is so beautiful! We are so happy for you and Stephen and wish you a blessed marriage! Best wishes!!!
xoxo

Adrienne & Eric

March 26, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Marriage is quite possibly the best thing ever created. You'll LOVE it! :)

March 26, 2010 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Regina White said...

Congrats! I wish you both the best of luck and much blessings as you start your life together. He is a good man with a good heart your Dad would be proud. Love the ring.

March 26, 2010 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Mama Crochets said...

Beautiful story, Scarlett! Thank you for sharing it with us! The pictures are beautiful and you both look so happy. I love your "goofball" picture ... Jaimie and I can't help doing things like that ...well, me moreso! =D

Congratulations again! Here's to many long, wonderful years together!

March 26, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Jaren said...

yyyyyyyyaaAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYyyyyyyy!!!!! LOVE reading your proposal story an knowing exactly how you feel!!! (My Matty-Matt did too!)SO, SO, SO happy for you guys!!!

March 26, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger UCFblogger said...

Scarlett, I have been following your blog for a long time now and am in LOVE with your beautiful love story!! You, my friend, give glorious hope to all us single girls out that just waiting for our godly Prince Charming. Thank you, thank you for sharing and can't wait to see blessings fall upon you and your love. Best wishes!!!

March 26, 2010 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That was beautiful!!! Congratulation Scarlett...to the both of you!!!

March 26, 2010 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow your engagement story is just as wonderful as you documented any of the past clients you have, i follow your blog and admire your photography so much i am so glad everything is just as you expected..May God bless you and your fiancee and the marriage you guys are ready to start.

Bea

March 26, 2010 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Many, many congratulations and blessings to you both. And, I want to see more pics of the rock! Looks gorgeous!!! xoxo

March 26, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It was so fun to meet you both at WPPI showit photog meetup, as boyfriend and girlfriend. so excited for you both and this next season!! congratulations!!

March 26, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Tira J said...

Ditto to what I wrote on your "fiance's" blog!! May the Lord Bless you both as you plan the rest of your life together. xoxo

March 26, 2010 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

I am totally crying here. God is SOOO good and faithful. Praise be to HIM!!! Cograts you two! SOO happy. Bummed we didn't get to meet up for lunch while you were here, maybe next time :) xo

March 26, 2010 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Lex said...

Congratulations, Scarlett, to you and Stephen!!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, love and laughter!

Karen (from JAX FTP)

March 26, 2010 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Caribbean Wedding Events said...

I love your fairytale, Scarlett! So glad we met at Amy and Joe Nash's wedding in 08. Congratulations to you and Stephen! God Bless your lives!

March 26, 2010 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger WE'RE JUST PEOPLE. said...

Congratulations!!!!!! You all honestly look like you were made for each other. I can tell you make each other wildly happy.

March 26, 2010 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks for all the continued love!! Much love back to you! :-)

March 27, 2010 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger Mike Larson said...

AWESOME GUYS!!! I'm loving the story and loving all your images that capture this! swell work.

Congrats guys and have a blessed engagement and I can't wait to see you guys again, esp when you come up to the central coast in July!

March 27, 2010 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger Emilie said...

Congrats!!!!!

March 27, 2010 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger jamiedelaine said...

Great proposal outfit Scarlett. ;) HAHA! I seriously love it. You two are cute: can't wait to hear about the wedding plans.

March 27, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Frank Manning said...

Congrats u 2 on ur engagement...god is definitely looking over ur shoulder...love the images...I know ur wedding will b amazing.

March 28, 2010 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

March 29, 2010 at 2:31 AM  
Blogger Erin Johnson + Caroline Edwards said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you both!!! What an amazing time and feeling! God bless you both! Please let me know if I can help with anything!! all my beest!

Erin Johnson

March 29, 2010 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cross said...

Congratulations, Scarlett! I thought this may be coming and decided to check in . . . SO glad I did! I am THRILLED for you, friend! :)

March 30, 2010 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Amy Clifton said...

Congratulations! Precious story, gorgeous ring, and beautifully sweet photos to document the day. I wish you both much happiness!

March 30, 2010 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Beautiful Moments Photography said...

Cogratulations Scarlett, I'm glad your prince charming has found you and swept you off your feet :)

March 31, 2010 at 2:59 AM  
Blogger Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Yay!! I finally got to view the slideshow--how sweet!! Congratulations Scarlett and Stephen :) :) :)

April 5, 2010 at 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Linda Hall - Love Is In The Air - Decor, Florals, Cakes & Catering said...

....let me finish wiping tears from my eyes..... ok, now.... What a touchingly beautiful story and photographs! May your marriage and life together be abundantly filled with God's love and your love for one another. Everything else is immaterial.

January 31, 2011 at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.