..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Scarlett Lillian Workshops: Meet Susan Justice, Abigail Tyrell, & Rebecca Nelson!
BlogMenu

Feb 4, 2010

Scarlett Lillian Workshops: Meet Susan Justice, Abigail Tyrell, & Rebecca Nelson!

I bring you the last bunch of fabulous women attending my workshop! I'm so excited that TOMORROW I get to meet them all in person! Woo hoo!

First up, Susan Justice!





1. Name:
Susan LaRae Justice

2. Website:
n/a

3. Blog:
n/a

4. Twitter:
n/a

5. Where are you coming from?
I'm from right here in Jacksonville, FL!!!!

6. What 3 words describe your photography?
I'm just getting started and this one is a little hard for me to answer. But, I LOVE photographs that capture a special moment.. those tend to be the ones that make me cry!

7. What do you love most to photograph?
EVERYTHING! Architecture, people... but, what I love shooting more than anything is my handsome little nephew, Noah Douglas. He brings so much joy to our family! I love you sweet boy!

8. If you could photography anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
I would have to say the most beautiful lady in the whole world, my Mema. I miss her more than words can even express. I would love to just take one more picture with her so that I could have it forever!

9. What does fabulous mean to you?
Honestly, fabulous means so much to me. Whenever I'm asked, "how are you" my answer is most always "Fabulous". Fabulous to me is an outlook on life. I choose to be fabulous, to live each day to the fullest, and to be grateful for each new day that God gives!

10. If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you want with you?
Oh goodness, the first would have to be my best friend Liz! I can't hardly to anything without her! Second, is a camera. And third is a tie with a computer and my cellphone. Where there is Susan, there is internet access and phone service!!!

11. Who is your hero and why?
MY MOM!!! I love her more and more each day. I have truly come to appreciate the beautiful lady that God has placed in my life and I feel so privileged to call her Mom. My mom has walked through life's journey with a rough ride along the way, yet through it all she has always smiled and trusted God that He would see her through. She gives selflessly and humbly, if only I could be half the women that she is... I would certainly be blessed. I love you Mom, thank you for encouraging me to ALWAYS do what is right! Love you!

12. If they made a movie of your life, what actress would you want to play you, and what would the title of your movie be?
Ha! Meegan Follows and the title would be "Susan of Europe!!!" Travelling is a passion and I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to travel more frequently.

13. What’s your favorite flavor of cupcakes?
Oh girl! anything chocolate! mmmm... I want one now!

14. When you give thanks, what is on top of your list?
God's unbelievable grace! I'm blown away by how He died so that I might have life more abundantly. I don't deserve Him! I have fallen and stumbled so many times, but God has lifted me up and covered me with His grace. I truly do not deserve Him. As my pastor's wife says, "it's so good to know Him!"

15. What is one valuable thing you have learned as a photographer that you can pay forward to those reading this?
I don't quite consider myself a photographer by any means. I do, however, consider myself someone who loves the art of capturing beauty through the lens. One thing that I'm really looking forward to doing is helping those who cannot afford awesome, quality photography!


**********

Next up is Abigail Tyrrell. She is one of the girls who came to spend a day with me last year and I'm excited to that she is returning to join the group workshop!





1. Name:
Abigail Tyrrell (Abby to my friends)

2. Website:
coming soon! :)

3. Blog:
www.abbyphotography.blogspot.com

4. Twitter:
http://twitter.com/Abigail_Joy

5. Where are you coming from?
Orlando, FL

6. What 3 words describe your photography?
the three words I am striving for are cute, classy, chic

7. What do you love most to photograph?
weddings and couples because they are always surrounded by love and happiness

8. If you could photography anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Grace Kelly

9. What does fabulous mean to you?
Living the life I was meant to lead as a confident, beautiful, and successful woman.

10. If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you want with you?
my Bible, camera, and family

11. Who is your hero and why?
my parents - especially my Mom, she has raised and homeschooled us 8 kids, and been there to support and encourage me in photography and to follow my dreams - I love you Mom!

12. If they made a movie of your life, what actress would you want to play you, and what would the title of your movie be?
I love Reese Witherspoon - she is super cute! As far as a title goes, "From Ordinary to Fabulous"

13. What’s your favorite flavor of cupcakes?
chocolate

14. When you give thanks, what is on top of your list?
all of the many blessings the Lord has given to me - family, friends, photography

15. What is one valuable thing you have learned as a photographer that you can pay forward to those reading this?
You have to be confident in who you are and have a clear vision on where you want to go. And don't be afraid to ask for help.


********

Lastly is Rebecca Nelson!





1. Name:
Rebecca Nelson

2. Website:
One is in the works

3. Blog:
Also in the works

4. Twitter:
I actually have this one! twitter.com/rebeccaenelson

5. Where are you coming from?
Jacksonville, FL

6. What 3 words describe your photography?
Candid, Romantic, and Heartfelt

7. What do you love most to photograph?
Weddings because I adore capturing the many emotional expressions throughout the day

8. If you could photography anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Princess Diana, I’ve always thought she was one of the most elegant women ever and I love the way she carried herself with such grace

9. What does fabulous mean to you?
Fabulous is something so good you can’t keep it to yourself and you just can’t stop grinning about it.

10. If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you want with you?
1. My Bible 2. My husband 3. My camera so I could finally have unlimited time to take pictures

11. Who is your hero and why?
I’m having a hard time picking just one! I have heroes for different aspects of my life each of them inspiring me in a unique way.

12. If they made a movie of your life, what actress would you want to play you, and what would the title of your movie be?
Reese Witherspoon would play me in a movie about my life that would have to be titled, “Just Getting Started”.

13. What’s your favorite flavor of cupcakes?
Chocolate with chocolate icing and a little chocolate on top!

14. When you give thanks, what is on top of your list?
God’s continuous love for me!

15. What is one valuable thing you have learned as a photographer that you can pay forward to those reading this?
Don’t be afraid to challenge yourself and take advice from other people.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Angela Crumpler said...

Wow, I went to kindergarten and 1st grade with Susan Justice! What a blast from the past! Enjoy the workshop!

February 4, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.