Scarlett Lillian Workshops: Meet Erin Campbell
Today blog showcase is the fabulous Erin Campbell coming all the way from Canada! Woo hoo!
I don't have one yet :(
So don't have any idea what it even means!
5. Where are you coming from?
Cobourg, Ontario, Canada! Yay!
6. What 3 words describe your photography?
Fresh, colourful, relaxed
7. What do you love most to photograph?
8. If you could photography anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Mother Teresa or my grampa, I adored their wrinkles.
9. What does fabulous mean to you?
Something that goes above and beyond my normal expectations, and truly makes me happy.
10. If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you want with you?
Um hello?? Food!! (I love food), sunscreen (I'm a freckle face), my family (I'm in LOVE with my family)
11. Who is your hero and why?
My parents. They are the epitome of unconditional love.
12. If they made a movie of your life, what actress would you want to play you, and what would the title of your movie be?
Forget what actress I want to be, as long as the main actor was Josh Hartnett, I'd be in my glory. The title movie of my life would have to be " Glory Days "
13. What’s your favorite flavor of cupcakes?
I'll probably get a good "American Whoopin" when I get there but…….. I don't really like cupcakes…….
14. When you give thanks, what is on top of your list?
For the many, many blessings I have received in my life.
15. What is one valuable thing you have learned as a photographer that you can pay forward to those reading this?
I don't really have a lot of learnings to pass forward but if I had to say something, I would say, Change your battery BEFORE the bride walks down the aisle! Gah!