Meet another fabulous gal, Virginia Rhoads, who is attending my upcoming workshop on Feb 5-7. I love showing each of them off to you. What a fun time we are all going to have! There are still a few seats left! You can learn more and reserve your seat at:workshops.scarlettlillian.com
5. Where are you coming from?
Fort Worth, Texas, but will be relocating to Fairbanks, Alaska in 5 months.
6. What 3 words describe your photography?
Natural, Genuine & Expressive
7. What do you love most to photograph?
I love to photograph my kids the most. I love being able to capture memories and expressions when people least expect it. I love to capture the person’s personality in a photograph.
8. If you could photograph anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
It would probably be Grace Kelly. She was so poised and graceful.
9. What does fabulous mean to you?
Fabulous means complete confidence that radiates from a person. Over-the-top wonderfulness!! =)
10. If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you want with you?
My ipod – gotta have music!, my camera, my family
11. Who is your hero and why?
I have several people that I admire and respect, but I don’t really have a hero. I guess the closest thing to a hero in my eyes would by my Mom and husband, Travis. They have both gone through a lot of struggles and yet continue to get up every day and keep on trying and living. That amazes me.
12. If they made a movie of your life, what actress would you want to play you, and what would the title of your movie be?
Hmmm… I always have a hard time with this one. Maybe Amy Adams. As far as a title, I would have to say The Crazy Cycle. It always feels like my life is going through a crazy cycle. =)
13. What’s your favorite flavor of cupcakes?
Chocolate all the way!
14. What is one valuable thing you have learned as a photographer that you can pay forward to those reading this?
I’m just starting out, but I would have to say the two things that I have found that have helped the most are take LOTS of pictures and to take a deep breath and just take the leap.
Labels: For Photographers, Scarlett Lillian Workshops, Spend A Day With Scarlett