..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Scarlett Lillian Workshop: Meet Lydia Shannon!
BlogMenu

Jan 6, 2010

Scarlett Lillian Workshop: Meet Lydia Shannon!

What an amazing group of girls and gals coming to my workshop! Here's another attendee spotlight on the fabulous Lydia Shannon! There's still a few seats left, reserve your spot and find out more at:

workshops.scarlettlillian.com



1. Name:
Lydia Shannon

2. Website:

www.lydiashannon.com

3. Blog:
same as my website

4. Twitter:
twitter.com/lydiashannon

5. Where are you coming from?
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

6. What 3 words describe your photography?
fun, unique, timeless

7. What do you love most to photograph?
I love to photograph people. I love portrait sessions of all kinds because I can have time to be myself with my clients and make their session fun and exciting.
I also LOVE photographing my best friend Danielle’s boys… since I don’t have any kids I use my potential mommy love on them.

8. If you could photography anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
If I could photograph anyone, I would choose Anne Frank. Growing up, I was fascinated by the Holocaust, and read Anne Frank’s diary numerous times. I would love to photograph her in a way that would allow her to be the young girl she was, instead of a child whose youth was stolen away from her.

9. What does fabulous mean to you?
Fabulous means embracing who you are and letting yourself shine. This quote by Marianne Wiliamson, which was in the movie Coach Carter, perfectly sums up what fabulous means to me: “And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people the permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” It is about not only finding the fabulous in yourself, but also helping others find their own fabulousness {if that is a word}.

10. If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you want with you?
My husband, Brett, birth control {because seriously, who wants to have a baby on a deserted island}, and my iTouch with its speakers.

11. Who is your hero and why?
I have many people in my life that are my heroes, but I want to highlight the unsung hero, my dad. He has worked his whole life to give his three girls {my mom, sister, and I} everything we could ever want and more. He is the model of how a man treats a woman and treasures her. But most importantly, I can truly begin to understand God’s love through the example my dad has shown me of love that surpasses all else.

12. If they made a movie of your life, what actress would you want to play you, and what would the title of your movie be?
When they make a movie about my life {positive thinking}, I would have Mandy Moore play the role of me so that I could have a really awesome musical movie. I think the title of my movie could be To Be Continued. I think this would be an appropriate title considering I have a lot more life to live and the best is yet to come.

13. What’s your favorite flavor of cupcakes?
Funfetti with vanilla icing and sprinkles, of course!

14. When you give thanks, what is on top of your list?
My amazing family!

15. What is one valuable thing you have learned as a photographer that you can pay forward to those reading this?
I feel that constantly learning is essential to a photographer. But don’t get consumed in what everyone else is doing and remember it takes time to build a successful business, it doesn’t just happen overnight {even though we all wish it would}. When you come down with a serious case of the have-nots, take some time to think about all the blessings you have and stop comparing yourself to other people {I hope my advice will rub off on me – I’m working on following it myself}

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Stephen Knuth said...

woohoo!!

January 10, 2010 at 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Rosanna Marie said...

Everybody coming looks like so much fun :) I'm so happy for you Scarlett! So cool! I swear I will send you that pic you wanted today! Pinkie Swear!

January 13, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.