Scarlett Lillian Workshop: Meet Kerry Andriuk
Today I'm excited to show off attendee Kerry Andriuk on the blog! What gorgeous eyes she has!
5. Where are you coming from?
Maryland, near Washington DC
6. What 3 words describe your photography?
Natural, fun, emerging!
7. What do you love most to photograph?
People of all ages, ethnicities, and backgrounds.
8. If you could photography anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Maya Angelou – that woman is just simply brilliant!
9. What does fabulous mean to you?
To me, fabulous means inner strength and confidence, and the belief that all things are possible!
10. If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you want with you?
That’s tough but I think I’d bring my fishing pole, Chapstick, and of course my family!
11. Who is your hero and why?
My mom is my hero… I admire her strength, intelligence, and grace. She is amazing!
12. If they made a movie of your life, what actress would you want to play you, and what would the title of your movie be?
Sandra Bullock would be ideal because of her ability to play a natural, but goofy, often clumsy girl. It would be called, “I Meant To Do That.”
13. What’s your favorite flavor of cupcakes?
Chocolate all the way, baby!
14. When you give thanks, what is on top of your list?
I am always thankful for my family, first and foremost. After that, I have a loooong list of more things for which I always give thanks!
15. What is one valuable thing you have learned as a photographer that you can pay forward to those reading this?
I have learned patience….patience in every aspect of photography, personally and professionally. I would encourage other photographers to throw aside their fears and focus on their goals, to be patient, and to embrace mistakes as an opportunity to learn from them. Have confidence and believe in yourself!