..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Lindsey & Jonathan are married! /// Palm Valley Gardens Wedding
BlogMenu

Dec 2, 2009

Lindsey & Jonathan are married! /// Palm Valley Gardens Wedding

I truly have the most incredible job in the world, and it's people like Lindsey and Jonathan who remind me of that. I love love, and when God's love is in the middle of that, I've seen how He creates the most beautiful wedding days.

From the moment I got Lindsey's first email, I knew their wedding at Palm Valley Gardens was going to be extra special. Lindsey explained to me chapter by chapter about her and Jonathan's love story from high school sweethearts, to breaking up, to how God brought back them back together years later, to Jonathan's oh so sweet proposal by washing her feet like Jesus did in showing love for His disciples.

The beautiful ending to the story was how Lindsey surprised Jonathan at the end of their reception by moving the crowd outside to wait for their exit, and before they walked out, Lindsey washed Jonathan's feet in return now as his new wife. (Sniff sniff so sweet!)

Lindsey has the kind of love for the Lord that is contagious of His beauty and inspires everyone in her path to want to seek Jesus's heart more. Her and Jonathan now both work for the International House of Prayer, and I'm excited at what a powerful couple they are going to be for God's kingdom now as husband and wife.

I seriously had SUCH a hard time picking my favorites from the day because I adored every moment of their day. But here's the narrowed down favorites and their full slideshow below. You must watch until the end to see Jonathan's surprise!

And special thanks to my awesome boyfriend Stephen Knuth for his help documenting such a blessed day with me! You can check out more of this wedding on his blog!

VENDORS:
FLORIST : Kelly @Kelly's Bloom Room http://kelleysbloomroom.com
DJ : Mike @ D'Land Entertainment http://www.delandentertainment.com
OFFICIANT : Brook Bachelor, http://hcanglican.org
CATERER : Chris Vandanavont, Sudexho
VIDEOGRAPHER : Jacob Rogers, Turner Classic Weddings http://www.turnerclassicweddings.com
HAIR : Lily @ Zimmie Hair, Ponte Vedra










So Lindsey cheated and peeked out the window as Jonathan was getting pictures done. I just love Lindsey's expression seeing her soon to be hubby!






I think this just might be my new business card!










So look at the picture above. I showed Lindsey the back of the camera to show her how hot she looked, and the picture below is her reaction to seeing herself as a bride!




Congrats to Lindsey's sister Haley (to the left of her). She just got engaged and is next to walk down the aisle! Yay!




I always love First Looks and that private moment the couple gets to see each other and get all gushy.






I promise they aren't hired models!




Look at how her mom is teary up in the background. Love capturing moments like this!




Such a cool reflection in the pond as Lindsey's dad walked her to Jonathan!




The sunlight couldn't have appeared at a more beautiful moment!






You know I'm a fan of pink, but I love all the blue in this wedding!










My favorite moment of the day when Lindsey washed her new husband's feet like Jesus!




So cute to see people still do this!





And here's the slideshow:


Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lori Lee Photography said...

Scarlett I was moved to tears once again! You captured their day beautifully! God has given you such an amazing talent! I love checking out your blog everyday! Your work inspires me.

December 2, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger {annie_loo} @ The Farrar Four said...

absolutely stunning! the way you capture every single detail is amazing! I wish I had a wedding to plan (to the same hubby of course) so you could take our pictures!!!!! Always fabulous scarlett!

XOXO

December 2, 2009 at 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Stephen Knuth said...

I love it babe!! You did such an amazing job! :-) It was so much fun being there with you to capture it!!

December 2, 2009 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Candice said...

hey scarlett,
my favorite wedding of yours by far! I cried reading there love story and then cried again telling my husband about it. I hope all is well with you.
thanks
candice

December 2, 2009 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger mike steelman said...

BEautiful!! What a good looking couple, wonderful details and a lot of LOVE. :) Good job Scarlett.

December 3, 2009 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Scarlett! From the moment I saw your blog eight months ago, I knew your were talented beyond teaching! Not only was my wedding day incredible...the moments you captured are beyond talent...you have a Heavenly Gift!!! You truly captured "Christ" in our wedding...all the joy,tears,laughter,& worship! Jonathan and I are so grateful for our wedding pictures and your friendship!

Now onto the other incredible photographer...Stephen! Your talent, like Scarlett's was a God send to us! The pictures you took of Jonathan and the boys are so THEM! They are goofy, yet studly men of God, and you nailed it! It was so neat, as a bride, to see the emotion these guys were going through before the ceremony! You are such a gift to us, and was a perfect compliment to Scarlett:) Thank you for your support, encouragement, & friendship!

Hope to see you both soon again!

December 3, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.