..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Best Movie Scenes Ever.
BlogMenu

Sep 8, 2009

Best Movie Scenes Ever.

I'm your typical give me a good chick flick kind of girl. I got to thinking about some of my favorite all time favorite movie scenes and now through the world wide wonder of YouTube, thought I would share with you my Top 10 Movie Scenes.

1. "You're The One That I Want" in Grease.
When I was little girl, I wanted to grow up and be Sandy. There was something magical about watching her transform from shy little goody two shoes to one hot momma that Danny couldn't keep his eyes off of. I mean, what girl doesn't want to captivate her man that way? I used to dress up in tight black pants and red high heels and tease my hair rewinding and replaying "You're the one that I want" on my VCR. No, really, I did. I'm surprised I didn't break the VCR as much I replayed it. I used to know the whole Grease soundtrack by heart.




2. "It's Gonna Be Hard" in The Notebook.
Yes, I love the hollywood kissing in the rain scene, but more so, there is something about this scene I love when Noah finally puts his foot down and refuses to let Allie go. He fights for her in that way that every girl longs to be fought for. Swoooooon.




3. "First Meet" in Romeo & Juliet.
I couldn't find an English version of this on YouTube, but really, the scene needs no words. There's something so powerful in the first time Romeo & Juliet set eyes on each other. Everytime I watch this scene, it keeps me believing that maybe, just maybe, love at first sight CAN exist. And I love how when she is swept away, Romeo rushes after her because he can't let her escape.



4. Clueless trailer.
Ok, this isn't one scene in particular, but I loved every scene in Clueless. It totally defined my high school experience, and yes, on the first day of Freshman year, I showed up in knee high socks because Cher totally rocked it in the movie.




5. "Watch Me Shine" in Legally Blonde.
The song in this montage is one of my all time favorite songs. Anytime someone has told me I can't do something, this scene always comes to mind. I love how Elle Woods proves everyone wrong that she too CAN be pass law school! "I'll show you how valuable Elle Woods can be!" is my favorite line from the whole movie!




6. Life Or Something Like It trailer
One of the best Angelina Jolie movies that most people don't know about. In a nutshell, Angelina is told she has a week to live. And like the trailer says "It's time to stop planning and start living." It's a great movie that really puts life in perspective when you realize how short life is.




7. Riding the waves in Blue Crush
Blue Crush was the reason why I bought a surfboard and attempted to surf many years ago. Ok, so I didn't succeed, but what I love about the movie are the analogies of the huge waves of life that we all face, and yet despite how big they are, we still have the power to overcome them and ride them out. I love too being reminded through the movie how BIG our God is through the BIG waves in the movie.




8. "The Death Crawl" in Facing the Giants
I don't really like football, but this movie was incredible. This scene in particular, everyday feels like the death crawl to me. This scene is so amazing in how God is always asking us to give just a little bit more, even when we feel like giving up and have the weight of the world on our backs, He's still there telling us to NOT quit. And then before we know it, we've given even more than we thought possible.




9. One Night With The King trailer
Right now I'm doing the Beth Moore bible study of the book of Esther in the bible, my favorite story in the bible. This movie is about the book of Esther as told in an epic movie kind of way. So powerful. My favorite scene that I couldn't find is when she runs in the rain to fulfill her destiny of opening the door and standing up to the king.




10. "The Cross" in Fireproof
God knows I have a lot to learn about relationships and true love, but what I love about this scene in Fireproof is how Caleb complains about his wife in the ways that Caleb acts toward God. Caleb's dad shares a lot of great wisdom about how Caleb needs to trust God with his life and that it's more than just being a good person.


Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey Hightower said...

Great choices!

September 9, 2009 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger Brandi Ford said...

I'm feeling you on numbers 1, 2, 8 and 10- especially those last 2! My husband & I recently saw both Facing the Giants & Fireproof and both made me tear up. I would love to have a role in a film like that!

September 9, 2009 at 3:48 AM  
Blogger Marie Keefe said...

Great Movies.
Thank you for adding Facing the Giants and Fireproof to your list. I work for Sherwood Pictures and it is so encouraging to see how God continues to use our films and spread the word about them.

Thanks!
Marie
mariek@sherwoodbaptist.net

September 9, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

I looove #2 and #10 :)

September 9, 2009 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

You're so funny! I *still* dress up, tease my hair, and do the "the one that I want" dance. LoL only now I have Greg to stand in for Danny instead of my dad who gladly gave up that responsibility

September 9, 2009 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Brittney said...

these are all so great! love it!

September 9, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.