..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Rachel & Andrew are married! Marianna Wedding at Citizen's Lodge.
BlogMenu

Jul 21, 2009

Rachel & Andrew are married! Marianna Wedding at Citizen's Lodge.

Looking at Rachel's bridal portraits, it's crazy how much I see our grandmother's face in hers, or Memaw as I always called her. Rachel is my cousin who I hadn't seen in many many years, but right before my dad's passing, he and his brother, Rachel's dad, reunited. Soon after, I found out Rachel was getting married, and it was great to reunite too with my cousin through her wedding, and shoot the wedding in honor of our fathers.

Mom joined me for a road trip to the panhandle of Florida, and we had a great time seeing more of my dad's side of the family. It was crazy how even in the small town of Marianna, at the wedding, I ran into a girl who followed my blog who had no idea I was the photographer (Hey sweetie! It was so great to meet you!). I also ran into another girl who was the client of another photographer I recently shot in Jacksonville. And at the home of Rachel's It truly is a small world after all!

Here's my favorite photos of the day at Citizen's Lodge and their slideshow below!




I thought this was funny how she was putting her fake eyelashes on in the bathtub!








Rachel has the prettiest blue eyes!






















My momma pinning the boutonniere on my dad's brother Randy.


I love this sweet shot of Rachel and her dad.


My dad's sister Patsy, my mom, and dad's brother Randy.


Was this ring bearer the cutest or what?


Rachel chose to have her brother Josh walk her down the aisle. I love the timing of the light in this shot!


















I love how my mom became the annoying family member right in your shot taking a photo with her iPhone. ;-) Love you mom!




My cousin and I!


And the slideshow....


Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous April said...

Cute shot of the ring bearer (groomsmsen behind him). And awesome tree photo!

July 21, 2009 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger KB said...

LOVE the little boy- he was too cute! All the shots are great and it looked like a really fun wedding!

July 21, 2009 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Lyndsay Almeida said...

scarlett, these shots are just gorgeous! i know your cousin will absolutely love each one. and i know this is about the wedding and all...but your mom looks AWESOME!!!

July 22, 2009 at 7:29 AM  
Anonymous Claire said...

It was an amazing suprise to see you there and finding out you were Rachels cousin. Thanks so much for taking a moment to talk with me,it was such a pleasure to meet you :) You are truly taleneted and I hope I will see you again in the future!!!

July 22, 2009 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Great work again. I love the shot of them walking down the winding road with the leading line it creates through the shot. Crazy that you need fans out there to keep the guests cool. Your mom looks great! Glad you had fun shooting your cousins wedding.

July 22, 2009 at 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Deyla Huss Photography said...

Awesome color, what a fun wedding, great work Scarlett!

July 22, 2009 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks everyone!

Claire- So great to meet you!

Mark- Yeah I like that shot too, but mostly for the symbolic reasons of holding hands going down the road of their future together. :-) I can relate.

July 23, 2009 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Bell said...

I love the picture of the tree and the height of it in the image, and her eyes, ahh, beautiful!!! Awesome!

July 25, 2009 at 2:15 AM  
Anonymous Rachel King said...

I cried when I saw how beautiful my wedding pictures turned out. I could not be happier with the results. Scarlett made me feel beautiful and very confortable on such a crazy day. She is the most loving and generous person I know and I am privelaged to call her family. Love ya, girl!

August 3, 2009 at 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! With that cute phone, she was the accessory! :) Looks fabulous ....

Nicole

August 12, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.