..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: My Life. In Front of the Camera. Episode 2. /// VOTE for the Vegas Contest Entries!!!
BlogMenu

Feb 3, 2009

My Life. In Front of the Camera. Episode 2. /// VOTE for the Vegas Contest Entries!!!

A few people have been asking what the point is of my video blog, "My Life. In Front of the Camera." Honestly, it's just that.

A video blog.

A glimpse of my life in motion picture.

It has nothing to do with marketing (though yes the premiere just happened to come out the day I announced the Vegas workshop and contest, even though it was supposed to come out the week before).

It has nothing to do with vanity or wanting to star in my own reality show. I simply wanted to document my exciting December to remind myself to focus on the positive things going on in my life at the time. The second half of 2008 was filled with a lot of sadness coming to grips with the fact that I was losing my father to cancer, so I wanted to do the video blog to CELEBRATE the amazing things God was blessing my life with that month, and the WONDERFUL people I met along the way. I used to be a videographer, so it was fun to do another video project all this time later, just for the heck of it.

Love it or hate it, this is me, wearing my heart on a sleeve and inviting you to follow along. Thanks for watching and being a part of the journey!

This was supposed to air last night, but I had some technical difficulties because this second episode was quite a little bit longer than Episode 1 in order to squeeze in the rest of my month (I didn't realize how much footage I actually got!). This episode is about 45-minutes, so kick back and enjoy laughing at me and my crazy friends!






And now without further ado...................

Here's the amazing contest entries for my "I Want Shoot With Scarlett In Vegas" contest!

I continued to laugh out loud at each entry that came in my email. You guys never cease to amaze me. Though this contest has my name in it to tie into the workshop, this contest is REALLY ABOUT YOU and giving you a fun opportunity to flex your creative muscle! Each of these entries is so classic and I was totally impressed at your originality! I'm so glad I'm not the one choosing a winner b/c if I had it my way, I would choose each of you! Thank you to everyone who participated and put so much time and energy and heart into creating your entry! You rock!

Check out these rock stars and then vote for your favorite at the end!! Good luck to all the contestants and I can't wait to see who wins the spot in the Vegas photoshoot and all the other awesome prizes from Pocket Wizard, CameraDojo, and Trendy Camera Straps!



#1
Adrienne & Eric




#2
Anya




#3
April




#4
Brittani




#5
Charlotte




#6
Christy




#7
Cindy




#8
Diandra




#9
Kate Lorraine




#10
Katie Overvaag




#11
Lydia




#12
Michele




#13
Riz (And his wonderful class he teaches all the way in JAPAN! Whoa!)




#14
Shain




#15
Stephanie Lynn


>>Click here to vote for your favorite entry!!<<
Please note, votes left in the comment box won't be counted. You MUST vote through the link above! :-)
But do feel free to leave your love for your favorite entries in the comment box!


With all the funny entries, I know this is going to be a close race! Be sure to rally your friends on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, your blog, etc to come vote for you! Voting ends Monday, February 9 at 8pm EST!

Also, I'm excited to announce that the photoshoot is now SOLD OUT minus the winning spot that will be given away from this contest. I also found out that Studio MSV is a new sponsor of the photoshoot and is going to be shooting a hot promo video of the night! Woo hoo!

For those that will be in Vegas, my girl friends and I are planning a "Shoot With Scarlett In Vegas" AFTER-PARTY open to my blog readers to come hang out with us on Monday night and chill after the photoshoot. I just want to open up an opportunity to meet my wonderful blog readers and get to know you personally as new friends. It's free of charge and THE party where EVERYONE is a V.I.P.! Stay tuned to for details! Location details will more than likely be released on Twitter the night of, so be sure to follow me so you can be in on the inside scoop!

Labels:

31 Comments:

Blogger Brittney said...

#13 - too cute!

February 3, 2009 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Catie Ronquillo said...

#13! Go RIZ! :)

February 3, 2009 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Fun video...oh the life of Scarlett! I can't wait to see you again in Vegas! And I had to vote for Christy cuz she used to be my roommate!!!! Small world...good luck Christy! :)

February 3, 2009 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the idea of a video blog entry. If I had some more time I'd do it. If that is how you want to connect with people, then I wouldn't worry about what other people think. This is your blog and it should be about expression above all other things!

The contest is a tough one. I looked over the entries a few hours ago and had to come back to make a decision. I voted for #12, Michele! Best of luck to everyone!

February 3, 2009 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

You have a lot of awesome entries!

February 3, 2009 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger GreenScarfProject said...

#14. Go Shain!

Ack! So many good ones!!

February 3, 2009 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Esquire Photography said...

Hey Scarlett,

I'm gonna have to say you got a lot of great entries for this one & would love to share who I picked, but I'll tell ya in 2 weeks.

Cheers!

David Esquire
Esquire Photography
www.esquirephotography.com

February 3, 2009 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

#5

February 3, 2009 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Lyndsay Almeida said...

These are all so good, but #1 and #14 were my favorites! I thought they were the most creative, and both made me laugh. :)

February 3, 2009 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Erica Kree said...

I really loved part 2 of your video! You had me laughing, crying & then laughing again!
I'll be back to vote...All of the entries are awesome!

February 3, 2009 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

#9

February 3, 2009 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

It's fun to see who everyone's favorites are, but remember to vote in the official survey through the link above so your vote can count! :-)

February 3, 2009 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger b.mofoto said...

I don't know who I'm voting for...Ya'll all brought it BIG TIME!!
#9...Kate...wowzah...HOT HOT HOT!

February 3, 2009 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Beautiful Moments Photography said...

I can't wait to shoot with the winner in Vegas too!

February 3, 2009 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Come guys vote the little people!! like #7..hint hint

February 4, 2009 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Come on guys..vote for the little people like #7..hint hint.
Give me some credit I drove through starbucks drivethru with that on my face!

February 4, 2009 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like #9 and #15!!

February 4, 2009 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Carla Jean said...

Not ALL of Scarlett's friends are divas ... :) Thank God the diva test wasn't around in eighth grade!

February 4, 2009 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett.. i LOOOOOVE part 2 of your video! it was nothing short of FABULOUS!!! You so need a reality show (on tv).. one that's on at least once a week! :) Eric and I would be faithful viewers!! You are so creative, and talented and it shines through everything you do!

February 4, 2009 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Alan Wise said...

#5
#5
#5
#5
#5

February 4, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger nncoco said...

No need to apologize or explain anything to the haters. Putting yourself out there is not easy. You did it with humor and a lot of production quality.


Rock on Rock star!

February 4, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger nncoco said...

No need to apologize or explain anything to the haters. Putting yourself out there is not easy. You did it with humor and a lot of production quality.


Rock on Rock star!

February 4, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Meli said...

#2

February 4, 2009 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger missysue said...

I say #9 or #12.....do i really have to choose???!! aarrgghhh...ok...

#9!

Awesome entries!

February 4, 2009 at 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett, I agree with "nncoco"... you don't have to explain yourself. You're a great spirit!

Keep up your great work and knock um dead!!

February 4, 2009 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LUCKY #13 all the way!!!!!!

February 5, 2009 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

#13 is awesome!
Vote for Riz:)

February 6, 2009 at 3:09 AM  
Blogger donna said...

#5!! So original!!

February 6, 2009 at 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#11 - Lydia!

February 7, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

#12 - Michele - Shoot up The Strip with you camera, and unleash your talent!

February 8, 2009 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Nichole said...

Awesome video thanks for sharing you are too cute Congrats on all your success!

February 8, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.