..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Jaren spent the day with me!!
BlogMenu

Jan 22, 2009

Jaren spent the day with me!!

The last quarter of the new year was so exciting for me with the launch of "Spend A Day With Scarlett". I got the privilege of meeting some AMAZING girls from all over the country like Michigan, Arkansas, Georgia and more. Now a few months after our day together, I got the most beautiful email from Katie about all that is taking off in her photography business:

"I just wanted to tell you how awesome my year was AFTER I spent my day with you. I just can't tell you enough how much you inspired me to step up my game! So much has happened since I met you. (as you know) I've booked my first weddings, launched my website, spiced up my blog! But what I haven't told you is that I was even interviewed by author/motivational speaker Peggy Kline for a new book she's writing. She asked me all about being a mother and a photographer. ALSO, My website was chosen by a local designer, Jim Bowerman, as one of his top 5 favorite websites based on content, layout and overall design.

I really feel like none of it would have happened if I hadn't spent my day with you. It was by far the best investment I've made in my photography career so far!

Lots of love,

You rock, Scarlett.

XO - Katie"


And I also recently got another beautiful from Jess who is just starting out in photography and had written asking a few questions:

"Dear Scarlett,

I just wanted to send you a heartfelt THANK YOU for being so wonderful about offering advice/pointers to those of us who are new to the industry and get our feet wet.

Earlier this week I sent Rachael an email as a bit of a last resort asking where you would get your brochures printed and also where you get your albums done. SO MANY photographers at the same level of expertise as you have been very unwilling to offer up any info because they "don't share their secrets".

So, I just want to say thank you for being such a genuinely wonderful person and for having the heart of understanding for those of us aspiring to be as Fabulous as you. I truly think it says a lot about your character that you're willing to help.

Thanks again.

Jess"


These letters truly bring tears to my eyes. Thank you so much Katie and Jess for sharing your sweet words in return! It truly is an honor to be able to help you jump start your careers!

I've been booking some new "spend a days" lately and so excited to connect with even more of you in the new year! I know this economy is rough right now, so I want to help you out with a special discount!

TODAY ONLY, I'm offering HALF OFF for any photographer who books their day with me! That's $750 off the regular $1500 fee! You have until midnight EST to get your email in to me for the discount! Hurry hurry! scarlett@scarlettlillian.com

In the meantime, my last Spend A Day was with the oh so bubbly Jaren from Arkansas! She can be seen in the sneak peek trailer for my upcoming video blog here! I even felt so honored because Jaren chose to celebrate her 30th birthday by coming here to Jacksonville to spend the day with me! So fun!

I start each day by taking headshots of each photographer, and here's a few of my favorites of Jaren, as well as playing a little with the ring flash!









Then Charleston photog and new friend Joelle drove to Jacksonville with Zach to be our models for a grassy photoshoot! It was a beautiful day and the sun was perfect for some organic shots!





































Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Jaren said...

Ahhhhh!!! Love it! Thanks so much Scarlett!!! You are truly an inspiration....and yes, definitely organic ;)

January 22, 2009 at 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful images! The light is awesome=)

January 22, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this shoot! Will you PLEASE come to big D and shoot me and John!? :)

January 22, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love them :)
ps. I think I left my swag :(

January 22, 2009 at 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So lovely. You truly are amazing! I learned soooo much from you! I treasure you and your friendship. You have a big heart, savvy biz skills, and a willingness to share it ALL...God is using you for His glory. Thanks for being FabYOUlous and pink-a-liscious!
B

January 23, 2009 at 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Lord! Those photos are simply divine! The light and the posing are gorgeous, Jaren is luck to have spent such a beautiful day with you!

January 23, 2009 at 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog Luv Award~ You have been tagged as one of my top 10 blogs! Take a moment to spread the LUV around.

January 23, 2009 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Ginger Dupre said...

Awww, Jaren is adorable in her pics! Great job!

January 23, 2009 at 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scarlett!!

Just wanted to let you know I REALLY wanted to do this but couldnt this time around. I spent it all on the wedding. But if I had to choose I suppose I would rather have you behind the camera ;)

Thanks for everything!

Lynsi

January 23, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.