..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Rachel & Ariel are married!
BlogMenu

Oct 16, 2008

Rachel & Ariel are married!

October 4 is already a special day to me because it was my parent's 33rd wedding anniversary! But this year, it was extra special because it was Rachel and Ariel's wedding! And what a festive Fall wedding it was with all the orange and seasonal leaves as part of their decor put together by Katrina of Made of Honor Weddings! They also had a gorgeous view of downtown Jacksonville during their ceremony on the rooftop of the Wyndham Hotel. But I think the funniest part of the day was when Rachel's make up artist lost one of Rachel's fake eyelashes, and literally the getting ready got put on hold while everyone, Rachel, the bridesmaids, the videographers and the make up artist, all searched the floor for the missing eye lash. After about half an hour, it never showed up, and the back up pair had to be pulled out!

On the guys side, there was a slight injury! My second shooter Leah was doing some fun shots with the guys where they run up behind Ariel, and one groomsmen fell and sliced his hand on the deck nails. Ouch! You can see the click by click collision in the slideshow!

Rachel and Ariel are so cutesy together and share an amazing laugh just in the way they look at each other and crack up! Many congrats to you both!!

Here are my favorites from the day and their slideshow at the end!




Searching for the missing eyelash! It was cute how the videographers of Deluxe Video Productions were providing their video light to help out.


The new eyelashes!








I loved the reflection of her laugh in this pic !




So beautiful! It was inspired by this pic of Mandy Moore!






















They crack me up!








I LOVE this shot! We were done with photos, but walking back to the reception, I noticed this chair had a spotlight of sun peeping through the window, so I told them to go sit in it real quick. Though we were using a lot of video light earlier for Rachel's bridals, I love when you find natural light like this!








This Father/Daughter dance choked me as much as it did Rachel.




Starting off the marriage right!


And the slideshow....

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger AaronH said...

i love all of the color. they look like such a fun couple. great wedding!

October 16, 2008 at 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow as usual you did a beyond fantastic job. It was really fun working with you. This is one couple I am going to miss. Thanks for everything.

Katrina
Made of Honor Weddings

October 16, 2008 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Mel :o) said...

Awesome job, Scarlett! I've been waiting to see these every day and they were worth the wait! Thank you for taking me back to that wonderful day ... I love seeing my brother and his beautiful bride looking so glam :-)

October 16, 2008 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Kayla Barker said...

You have some awesome shots here! Love them! Thanks for sharing!

October 16, 2008 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Scarlett! It was great seeing you at the wedding! Your pictures are beautiful!

October 16, 2008 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seeing these pictures were the only reason Ariel and I were excited to come back from our honeymoon. You did an incredible job!! You are truly an artist. I cannot wait to trash my dress with you =)!! Thank you so much for capturing these priceless memories.

October 16, 2008 at 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW what a beautiful wedding!! :) I love the cake! It was so intricate! Great job again Scarlett. That father/daughter dance photograph ROCKS!

October 16, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett...I had so much fun shooting this wedding with you! I can't wait to post some more pics on my blog. They were such a fun couple and I loved getting being able to capture their day with you! We will have to do it again someday! Rachel & Ariel were so much fun to work with! Love the shots you chose...and that sequence of "the falling groomsmen"...hilarious, I think he will get a kick out of it! Take care!

October 17, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger April Hollingsworth said...

Would it be too much trouble for you to link to a couple's engagement session somewhere within the wedding entry? I think I remember their session (the bikes?). Just thought that might be a cool addition to your blog.

I love the fall decor in this wedding!

October 17, 2008 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Chenzo Photo LLC said...

Scarlett,

Coolest fall cake I've ever seen! You're the master of the demure pose.

October 18, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Katrina- Pleasure working with you too!

Debbie- Fun to see you too!

Frank and Mel- Thanks for blogging on your blog!

Rachel- Soooo thrilled you love them! Can't wait to trash your dress!

Leah- Thanks for all your help!

April- Good idea, I've been meaning to do that, I just keep forgetting!

Chris- LOL thanks!

October 21, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.