..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Back from The Hills.
BlogMenu

Sep 14, 2008

Back from The Hills.



So I didn't run into Lauren Conrad and her entourage, boo, but apparently Kanye West was getting arrested at the terminal next to mine the same time when I was at the airport leaving on Thursday morning. Ha! Gotta love LAX.

The week was amazing at Pictage's PartnerCon and it was fun to hang out again with an entourage of fabulous photography friends, while meeting a lot of new friends and some of my sweet blog readers. I took a break from the Canon 5D and just brought my little point and shoot to capture the week. Here's a few photos I grabbed with everyone.


Robert Evans and I, who I will be meeting up again with in Miami this coming weekend for a fun video we are working on for his great photographymentor.com website!


The wonderful Gene Higa.


My favorite photog couple and the hotties who open my Spend A Day video above, Justin and Mary Marantz.


The awesome videographer and journalist Ron Dawson, who just interviewed me on F-Stop Beyond to air in a few weeks.


Cutie pies Lauren Hillary and Sara France of GoBee bags.


Finally met sweetheart Kenny Kim!


I ran into Marianne Lozano at Starbucks and we became instant friends!


One of my blog readers, Michelle McKibben, who became an instant friend.


The oh so cool David Esquire.


And a fun photobooth pic with David Esquire. I had another one with Kenny Kim and Marianne, but misplaced it.


Newbie photog Amanda who I met through our mutual friend Jen Harris.


Julie Harris, whose awesome husband, Jesse, runs photographik.org that I am listed on and wrote this article for.


Liana Lehman and I having fun with the ShootDotEdit man!


Beautiful Me Ra Koh.


The amazing author Dane Sanders. I read his book Fast Track Photographer on the plane ride home and I have to say it is a must read for every photographer! Go get a copy!


Hanging with the girls and new friend Marie.


ShootSac diva, Jessica Claire and I matching in purple. Great minds think alike!


New friends Mike Steelman and Kip Pierson.


Hanging with Kevin Meyers.


Sweethearts Chris and Katie Humphries.





Later on the last night in town, I was itching to get away from the airport hotel and go have fun in the city. My new friend Michelle and I met Jen Harris in Hollywood for cliche touristy moments.

Here's Michelle on the Walk of Fame. LOL, I just noticed the Marilyn Monroe standing over the airvent in the background.


And moi on the Walk of Fame, recreating a shot my mom did when she first visited Hollywood in the 80s!


I could have sworn mom had a Walk of Fame shot too, but we've misplaced it. Here's another one though of Mom back then:



My first visit to Hollywood was in college when I got the opportunity to walk the red carpet for the Star Wars movie premiere with a friend.

Then...


It was fun to take a photo in this same spot again 6 years later and reflect back on how far I have come since that young girl in college who had no idea who she was or what she wanted to be... now all these years later, a photographer with a flourishing career getting to travel all over with my camera.

Now...


Jen Harris and her cutie pie boys.


A few pics from Jen's blog that she grabbed of me and her boys.


This one, her son Robbie took. I was blowing him a kiss because Jen had just told me secretly how Robbie thought I was "hot." LOLOL!



My first California Pizza and PinkBerry's!




Yeah yeah, so she's been a little crazy lately, but I did used to be a die-hard Britney fan and I do hope she's makes a comeback.


Walking a few blocks on Hollywood Blvd. in stilettos = blisters.


And my favorite new item, when I saw this I couldn't resist... a Swavorski-encrusted hot pink crystal iPhone case! I'm so bling bling now!

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had the best time! Robbie keeps asking when we are going to your house! LOL Have a great week!

September 14, 2008 at 4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scarlett!

I just saw this as I'm taking a bit of a break making backups of my work that I just did & PPC '08 was so much fun! I forgot how silly I was in the booth that night for the VIP party. Things were definitely a lot of fun in there with all the great people that came out that night. :-)

I really enjoyed meeting you and you are a truly amazing photographer and woman. I see why everyone lights up when they're around you and how you brighten up everyone's day after spending time with you. :-)

I can't wait till WPPI to hang out with you (if we're both able to make it!) or perhaps sooner if either one of us is on each other's coasts.

It's great that you had a wonderful time with us locals & transplants here in So. Cal. & I'll see you soon - cheers!

David Esquire
Esquire Photography
www.esquirephotography.com

September 14, 2008 at 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pics were worth the wait! I especially love the one of you recreating the pose your mom did when she was there years ago. Thanks for sharing Scarlett!

September 14, 2008 at 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun California! I have to ask where did you get the cute pink dress :) Love it!
Lori M.

September 14, 2008 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

OMG I'm on your blog! TWICE! So cool! It was such a pleasure meeting you at PartnerCon and I can't wait to see you again!

September 14, 2008 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger mpcphotography said...

OMG when I first heard about Kanye West getting into a scuffle at LAX with a photographer, I immediatley thought of you! LOL! *whew*

September 14, 2008 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Courtney Reece said...

OMG you're so freakin' adorable :) I love all these pictures, you seem like such a blast to hang out with!! I drove through Jacksonville on the way home from my honeymoon and thought about how cool it would have been to have spent a day with you! Maybe some day!
And I'm hoping for a Britney comeback too! She has a new single coming out next week!! I can't wait to hear it :)

September 15, 2008 at 10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the new photos! I was thinking of going to that pictage adventure in LA - I totally should have! It looked like a blast :)

September 15, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Erin J said...

I need that iphone cover. Where did you get it?

September 15, 2008 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Jen- LOL, my house is a little far. But tell him I said hello!

David- Aww you are so sweet. It was great to finally meet you in person!

Ginger- LOL, thanks! My mom is where I definitely get my hamminess from.

Lori- I got it from Cache.

Amanda- I loved hanging out with you. I'm so glad Jen introduced us!

McPhoto- LOL, no not me, I probably would have ran from him.

Courtney- LOL, I just heard she has a new album coming out on her birthday, Dec 2.

Kayla- Hopefully another time we can meet.

Erin- He he, I got it from the Hollywood and Highlands mall. It was a Chinese girl who sat their making the phone covers and putting each crystal on one by one, so it's custom made.

September 15, 2008 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger April Hollingsworth said...

I just love your hot pink dress!! Do they have one in blue?

September 15, 2008 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

I think there was only black!

September 15, 2008 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Darice Michelle's World said...

Hey sexy mama! You look so great in those photos and your hair getting long girl...love it! It looked like it was loads of fun in LA. I love the old photos you included too!!! Hmm, maybe we can fly to WPPI together!!!! We'd definitely have a blast!! Have you booked your flight yet?

September 15, 2008 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger michellemckibbenphotography said...

Hey Scartlett!

I'm sorry I'm just now getting with you. But I wanted to tell you thanks, again, for inviting me to dinner in L.A. I had a great time! You are such a sweetheart! I hope we can hook up again. If you're ever in Chattanooga, give me a call! I'll be checking your blog now to see what you're up to. I'll be keeping your family in my prayers too. Please don't be a stranger!
Michelle

p.s. I see you've already gotten comments on the phone cover. That was such a smart call. It's totally you :)

September 18, 2008 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Steph Riedel said...

OMG I ADORE PINKBERRY !!! I dream about it, think about it, wish I could have it....but I'm in Nor Cal...and I can't have it !!!

BOO HOO !!!

Your trip looked like sooo much fun !!!!

September 21, 2008 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Darice- Yeah, if I go next year, maybe we can fly out there together and room together.

Michelle- Sooo sooo great to meet you and hang out!

Steph- Ha, it was interesting. I think I prefer Cold Stone though still.

September 22, 2008 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Yay--looks like you had a super time!! :-D

September 23, 2008 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger Allure Event Consulting said...

Michelle McKibben is my mom...it is funny to see her out and about in LA!

Your work is truly beautiful..I'll become a blog follower now :)

October 24, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Kristopher Gerner said...

OMG I love these shots, I am dying to make it out to Hollywood!

March 12, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.