..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Angelique & Matt are engaged!
BlogMenu

Sep 19, 2008

Angelique & Matt are engaged!

Ever since I saw "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", I have wanted to shoot a Greek wedding, and I'm so excited to get the opportunity to shoot Angelique and Matt's upcoming wedding. I was telling her a how recent Greek restaurant I went into, they were dancing on the tables and throwing napkins all over the place. "Oh, yeah, that's how it will be at my reception," she told me. Woo hoo, that'll make for some fun photos! So awesome!!!

Angelique and Matt were so much fun to shoot! These two love birds met on match.com and truly are a perfect "match" for each other as I saw during their engagement session. It was fun to end the session in a trash the fiance session also recreating a favorite movie poster of Angelique's rolling around in the sand and water.

Here's my faves and the slideshow below!








I was so excited to see Angelique show up in these hot pink shoes!






I love how "paparazzi" this photo is.
























Here we were recreating the movie poster from "From Here to Eternity" for her.




Tickle, tickle!








And the slideshow....

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger April Hollingsworth said...

The last one is one of my faves. She looks Greek and she is beautiful! Can't wait to see her all done up as a bride!

September 19, 2008 at 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon Scarlett...What's your trick. How do you make them do all this??? I NEED TO KNOW :) I had a couple for an e-session and she didn't even want to seat on the sand because her shorts were white!!!!
Love your sexy style :)

September 19, 2008 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Bludsworth Studios said...

Hey Scarlett, great E-session it would be amazing to shoot a Greek wedding! Let me know if you need a second shooter!!! Haha. On a second note I dont believe your sideshow is working....

September 19, 2008 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

April- I know, she's going to look beautiful!

Anonymous- LOL, funny enough, Angelique was the one letting Matt and I know they would be rolling around in the sand. Matt was like "Oh, we are?" LOL So it just depends on the couple. Some couples like more fashiony, some couples like more playful, I just feel out each couple to find their unique love language!

Bludsworth- Thanks guys!

September 19, 2008 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those came out REALLY well!!!!!! Ang is so excited she's bouncing around the house, lol!

Thanks Scarlet, you're Amazing. We can't wait to see what you can do with the wedding!!!

September 19, 2008 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Pru said...

That was a really sexy shoot. Never commented before but for this shoot...I must say something. That was HOT! It takes a partnership between photographer and the photographed to get this done. You're right, you can feel the passion between these too...I know that made your job easier. I'm eager to see the wedding photos.

September 19, 2008 at 2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The black and white one, towards the end, where she is looking back at the camera is HOT! If I were her, I would blow that up as a wall mural..ok maybe not that big, but I would do it huge! LOL. So yea, great session! You are so awesome!

September 19, 2008 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Beautiful Moments Photography said...

Ohhh it's like trash the dress without the dress to trash! LOL. Psssst, I had a kiss with a person in that movie. Shhhh dont' tell a word ;)

September 20, 2008 at 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work Scarlett! They are all beautiful but the one where she is looking back is FANTASTIC! Cant WAIT to see their wedding!

September 20, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Susan Whitney said...

YEAH!! I'm greek and you will have a BLAST!! You're in for a long (about 45min) very traditional ceremony and one heck of a party!!! Email me if you'd like some tips (the priests are usually stinky about flash photography in church) Greek moms LOVE their traditional family portraits! Oh and if the Greeks in Florida are like the greeks here the wedding will be, unlike the movie, very tasteful and fancy. And HUGE!! I had 370 people at mine!

September 20, 2008 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Susan Whitney said...

oh yeah and I'd love to shoot it with you if you need a second shooter.

September 20, 2008 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Heather Thorne Photography said...

HOTNESS! Fabulous photos - love that b/w of her looking back. She's soaked and still looks gorgeous!

September 21, 2008 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks everyone! I know, it was awesome to capture their passion! And I agree, I love the one of her looking back too that everyone else seems to love! So sexy!

September 22, 2008 at 7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett, I love these pics! Angelique and Matt look amazing, and I can't wait to work with you on their wedding day! I'm "stealing" a couple of my faves for my blog, hope you don't mind! :)

September 22, 2008 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

Wow! Can I just say hot, hot, hot! Yes, I too love the one of her looking back and those hot pink shoes. GO GIRL!

September 23, 2008 at 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That b/w shot of them kissing on the beach is HOT! Keep rocking Scarlett.

September 25, 2008 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Heather- Thanks for blogging it too!

Stefanie- I know, I adored the hot pink shoes too!

Chad- Thanks!

September 29, 2008 at 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Scarlett!!
I am a friend of Matt & Ang....I LOVE these pics of them, especially the beach/eternity ones!!!! I did not make it to the wedding and now can not wait to see those!!! You rock girl!!!! LAT

November 15, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.