..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: David Esquire, Mike Colon, the [b], Jessica Claire, Dane Sanders and moi!
BlogMenu

Aug 16, 2008

David Esquire, Mike Colon, the [b], Jessica Claire, Dane Sanders and moi!

It's always fun to see where I get hits from across the world wide web. Last night before bed, I saw I was getting some hits from a new source, the fabulous blog of Pictage.com, which I use for my print fulfillment and adore! I saw So Cal photographer, David Esquire, was interviewed and I scrolled down reading the interview when all of a sudden I see MY name! He was asked who inspires him and what blogs he stalks, and I was listed in the midst of those who inspire me too like other industry rockstars Mike Colon, Dane Sanders, the [b], and Jessica Claire. I was like, GET OUT OF HERE! Wow, cool! It is humbling to be put in the same category as them! Not to mention, hottie movie star Keanu Reeves as well! ha!



Thanks David! You rock and inspire me as well! My greatest prayer each day is to use the creative gifts God has given me to help inspire and serve others, so it's always exciting to see the rewards of how God is using me in the lives of others and where He continues to take me on this journey of photography and unfolding the career of my dreams!

I have to admit, it is kind of strange for me to be growing to that level where I get a lot of emails from other photographers saying they are my biggest fan, but honestly, I don't want "fans" and would rather call you a friend! So thank you for all the love you guys send me and it's always great to meet new friends!

Ok.... I'm off to Jekyll Island right now to shoot the wedding for my supermodel couple, Alexis and Gerard! Hmmmm, could they also be the superstars in my upcoming promo video I'm premiering on August 25 at 11am EST?

You'll have to tune in and see! :-)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Courtney Reece said...

Duh Scarlett!! Thats because you're AWESOME! :D
I stalk your blog daily and you're a huge inspiration to me!

August 16, 2008 at 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well isn't that cool! hope to see you soon!

August 16, 2008 at 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because you're fantastique! Well done, I've followed your blog for months now, and it seems like all the work you've put in into your business has finally pid off and you're getting where you want to and deserve to be! :D

Enjoy it!
Ryan!

August 16, 2008 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Courtney- Thanks girl for the blog stalking!

Jessica- Great to hear from you! Hope to see you soon too!

Ryan- Awwww! Thanks! It's all God!

August 18, 2008 at 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scarlett!

Good Evening! I'm just getting caught up after an uber-awesome 3 days of weddings & surprise BDay party fun & saw this. THANK YOU for the mention & it's ALL TRUE. I totally admire your work, your passion and your faith.

It's totally refreshing & I love knowing that there's still people like us out there in this world staying the course!

Have a fantastical week - cheers!

David Esquire
Esquire Photography
www.esquirephotography.com

August 19, 2008 at 1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scarlett. I saw the same Pictage blog post and was right there with you in the elation when I saw him also sit FSB. Speaking of which, I hope to have you on soon.

Keep up the great work.

God bless,
Ron

August 19, 2008 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks David for the awesome shoutout!

Ron- Yeah, so awesome that he mentioned FSB too. Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

August 20, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.