..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Contest Finalists Day 2
BlogMenu

Aug 19, 2008

Contest Finalists Day 2

What a great response to yesterday's round 1 entries. Voting will continue for all days until Wednesday at 11:59 pm EST, and the top three finalists announced Thursday morning!

Today's theme:


All About Our Pooches

Though I made no mention of Rhett in the contest rules, I love how ya'll knew me so well to and incorporated your own dogs into the photo and asked to spend a day with my boy too! Soooooooo cute!!

#1
April of April Hollingworth Photography


#2
(My fabulous bride) Tracy of Furry Fotographie
"Chris and I had to much fun making these signs... and taking Professor out for a photo shoot... Plus you shoulda heard all the honking! : )"


#3
Cheyenne of Cheyenne Schultz Photography
"Geoff and I had a ton of fun doing this yesterday - we've loved participating in this contest (Ellen didn't have quite as much fun with it - she got really tired of sitting still for the camera!). Seriously, it was nice to do a project that was strictly for fun - so thanks for giving us the opportunity!"


#4
Alyse of A Perfect Engagement
"I know I am probably the only event planner participating in this contest, actually I am probably the only non-professional photographer participating... but when this idea popped into my head I just HAD to do it. Let me know what Rhett thinks of my girl Kiki! :-)"


#5
Brooke Lynn
"Macy (my pup) HAD to be a part of the picture! As much as she would love to play with Rhett, I'd have so much fun spending a day with you! "


#6
Beth Morgan of b. mo foto
"I channeled my inner 50's diva:). Let me assure you that I'm not a cake maker. I respect cake makers even more after fumbling my way through using fondant. I even got my dog Lucy all dressed up in her tutu to join in all the fun. She told me that she wanted to meet Rhett:).


#7
Jenny of Jenny Evelyn Photography


TIME TO VOTE:
Vote for your fabulous favorite here in the poll, but leave the entrants some love in the comment box! And for those in the running that have blogs already, be sure to let your blog readers know today and send them over here so they can come vote for you too!

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOUR FOR YOUR PARTCIPATION! CHECK BACK FOR RESULTS!


Tomorrow's theme:

All About My Favorite People

Labels:

27 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Ahhh! All the puppies are SO cute... I want to hug and squeeze them ALL!! : )

August 19, 2008 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Carla Jean said...

The poll isn't working for me...

August 19, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger mpcphotography said...

Poll not working for me either! :(

August 19, 2008 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger April Hollingsworth said...

I keep getting java script errors : (

August 19, 2008 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't use the poll either. The "vote" button doesn't do anything... May I vote for Tracy from here??? :D

August 19, 2008 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked Picture #2. I can't believe Tracy was standing naked out on the street. But I guess people were looking mostly at the Puppy. lol




-----------------------------------
visit www.pursesplushandbags.com

August 19, 2008 at 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheyenne gets my vote. Your dog is just too cute!

August 19, 2008 at 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Jenny (and her little dog too)! I can't vote because the "vote" button isn't working.

August 19, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

ARGGGGG, these polls are driving me crazy. I tried a new poll for today, so I'll go back to the one I used yesterday..... hold on tight, I'm working on it behind the scenes. Leave your vote here in the meantime!

August 19, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Ok, the new poll is live!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that it works ok for you all!

August 19, 2008 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger KreativePhotography said...

All these photo's are fabulous! I am SO bummed that I missed the opportunity to be in this contest, but I am definitely looking forward to your BIG announcement on Friday :) And for whatever it's worth, I would love to spend a day with Scarlett :)

August 19, 2008 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Lyndsay Almeida said...

Beth's is by far the most creative from this bunch. Way to go Beth!

August 19, 2008 at 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the clean crisp look of your work Cheyenne. It stands out as your personal statement again and again. I believe your style of artistry can be chosen out of a lineup without name attached.

Karen

August 19, 2008 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger charlotte carroll said...

I am voting for jenny. I just love her used of black and pink. her dog is so cute. I love the super saturated colors. It suits her style perfectly. I would want her to shoot my wedding.

August 19, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I love Beth's!! :)

Heck, I love them all!!

August 19, 2008 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Tara Brooke said...

These are soooo adorable! I voted for Cheyenne! AWESOME PHOTO!

August 19, 2008 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger *~ Jane & Tricia ~* said...

I voted for Alyse! I wish I would have thought to enter, I didnt even think about event planners being able to enter! Poo!!
they were all great but gotta give my love to Alyse :0)

August 19, 2008 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

I voted for "you-know-who!" :-D

August 20, 2008 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Peaches Barnes says she thinks Jenny rocks!!!!!!!!!!! and has the cutest picture !!!!!!!!!!! and is the most talented because she is my daughter and I know how much she admires Scarlett and wants to spend a day with her ...it would be a dream come true ....... hey thanks for doing this contest it has been fun

August 20, 2008 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I love Jenny`s and I think she has the best picture and is the most talented because I am her momma!!!!!!!! also I know how bad she wants to spend the day with Scarlett because she admires her work the Best!!!!!!!!!! thanks for doing this ...it has been fun

August 20, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Tracy!!!! I can't vote because it says I already voted but that was for the first batch.

August 20, 2008 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Donadio Photography said...

All those puppies!!! SO cute!! I love that they all have their own little personality! Good Luck All!

August 20, 2008 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Okay once again I can't choose just one...so here are my top pics.
#3 (very classy), #6 (Interesting expression, pup in the toole, the brick, and how she embraced her inner 50's Diva.) #7 (Love the dog! and how she mixed the black and pink.
and I LOVE the turquoise shoes in #5!!! If she reads this I want to know where she got them! :)
But everyone did a great job! Very creative!

August 20, 2008 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

aw!! Cheyenne's pic is SOOO stinkin cute! :) love it!

August 20, 2008 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger b.mofoto said...

Beth ROCKS!!! I should know, I'm her mother. And we got drenched taking those pictures. Torrential downpours came out of nowhere. By the grace of God we ended up with a great shot.

Scarlett, I love your blog. Thank's for being an inspiration. Thanks for coming up with this idea. We had so much fun making cakes and having pink and purple fingers from the cake dye. We loved every minute of it!
Bonnie Morgan

August 21, 2008 at 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Brookes entry! I just LOVE your Dachshund-she is precious!!

August 21, 2008 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Nicole - the shoes are about 4 years from a Sears that was having a HUGE end of the summer sale!

Gin - Thank you! She's my baby that's completely spoiled rotten!

August 21, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.