..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Congratulations Top 3 Finalists! Vote for them now!
BlogMenu

Aug 22, 2008

Congratulations Top 3 Finalists! Vote for them now!

I'm getting soooooooooo excited to FINALLY spill the beans on the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT Monday morning at 11am EST! Thanks to all who participated in the "I Want To Spend A Day With Scarlett" contest to help get ready for the fabulous news and premiere of my new promo video!

Whew.... after more than 13,000 votes on here on the blog this week, you have narrowed down the 30 contestants and picked the top 3 finalists to move on to next round of voting for the GRAND PRIZE WINNER of the $1000+ value Flosites Blog! And for making it this far, these top 3 Finalists will receive a tres chic Trendy Camera Strap.

Also, for the others who participated, stay tuned on Monday because the remaining contestants will be receiving some really exciting SURPRISE "Best of" prizes!!

Now.... drum roll please..... your top three finalists arrrrrrrrrre.....

Day 1
#1
Lyndsay of Pink Coffee Photography

"I'm STOKED about this contest! Thank you for sponsoring it. My husband and I had an absolute blast taking this picture, but I'm pretty sure the drivers on A1A thought we were nuts! Thank you for sharing your work and your personal life with all of us in Blogland. You truly are an inspiration!"


Day 2
Tracy
(My fabulous bride) Tracy of Furry Fotographie
"Chris and I had to much fun making these signs... and taking Professor out for a photo shoot... Plus you shoulda heard all the honking! : )"


Day 3
Shain of This Day Photography
"Me and my girlfriend went out and bought our fabulous tie and insanely sweet high heels just for this contest! We had alot of fun doing this too, we were actually at the Florida welcome station."



TIME TO VOTE:

>>Click here to be taken to the secure voting poll<<


You are allowed only ONE vote per computer/IP address. This time, the results will be kept private so the winner can be a surprise! Voting will close on Sunday at midnight and the grand prize winner will be announced on Monday after the premiere of my BIG ANNOUNCEMENT at 11am EST!

Labels:

23 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm lovin Lyndsay!! The boots rock! Her attitude seals the win!!

Stephanie

August 22, 2008 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lyndsay's pic kills me every time I see it. Original, sassy, fun. All that! And the boots... so cool that a rock star would be jealous!
D

August 22, 2008 at 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lyndsay is my fav ~ I want to go wherever she is going ~ Looks like she may have some clothes I can borrow !

August 22, 2008 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger b.mofoto said...

GO Lyndsay GO! You got my vote friend.

Sending the link to all my peeps and telling them to vote for Y-O-U!

August 22, 2008 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Lyndsay Almeida said...

i'm overwhelmed. thank you all so much for the support-yay!

August 22, 2008 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lyndsay you rock my world! Loving the boots and the attitude! You're #1 in my book!!!!

August 22, 2008 at 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lyndsay's pic is my absolute favorite! I love the boots and the attitude of the pic. Good luck Lyndsay!

August 22, 2008 at 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Lyndsay's great but I'm going to have to branch out on my own and say that I like Tracy's best. The caricature of Scarlett kicks a*s! And the dog's sign is great too!

August 22, 2008 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Lyndsay!!! (fo sho).

August 22, 2008 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger mark eric said...

Scarlett, you rock. Great contest!

August 22, 2008 at 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy's is the most hillarious and surprising, plus her signs look like they were a bit of work!!!

I also love the dog and those plaid shoes kick @$$!!!!

August 22, 2008 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger chris! said...

I love Tracy's pic! And not just because I am her husband, but because I busted A$$ making those signs and drawing Scarlett and Rhett!

Good luck, Tracy! I hope you win, as do all of my facebook, myspace and message board friends as well!

August 23, 2008 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Rene Williams said...

I have never seen a contest so tough to choose! Every single one of the entries had a different and unique perspective of creative thought! There is some MAJOR photographic talent out there and frankly I think each one was a winner in its own right. Now that it is narrowed down to three it is again a VERY TOUGH choice!

However....drums rolling...I find myself repeatedly drawn back to Shain and girlfriend. I love the "retro" feel to it......the colors pop....the message is cleverly captured in every aspect of the picture...en route on I-75...resting in front of the "news" stands (symbolic of the great news we are about to hear from Scarlett)...wistfully keeping their eyes on the destination.....love the Florida welcome station setting and love the pink and black outfits with the pink sign....how did they know that your fabulous new office design is the pink and black color scheme!

These guys are clever, clever, clever and have great imagination and talent.

With that said, I wish every one of the photographers good luck and a fabulous future.

All of you rock!

August 23, 2008 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Nana said...

I just love Lyndsays boots and her whole setting is wonderful. Good luck to her. carlett, thank you for a great contest. Best of luck to Lyndsay, Chris

August 23, 2008 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Sheri Merritt Boulet said...

As the *MOM* of the girlfriend (and Shain...hehe) and the photographer of the picture, I must say Thank You to Rene!! You made my day!!

I see such bright talent in Shain and was so excited when he agreed to start a photography biz with me! He has such imagination!!

I'm so proud of my *kids* and so so blessed!

Thanks to everyone who has given Shain their support!

August 23, 2008 at 8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No question...Lyndsay by a mile!

August 23, 2008 at 9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy's is HILARIOUS!

GO, TRACY!!

August 24, 2008 at 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Tracy's pic the bst but I think all of them are awesome! Bueno Suerte!

August 24, 2008 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we're going with creativity, Lyndsay's wins, hands down! I hope you win the site girl-you rock!
Cathy Stevenson

August 24, 2008 at 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i vote for tracy. that smiling dog is the cutest.

August 24, 2008 at 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy's is the best.

August 24, 2008 at 10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for lyndsay! voted for you.
-shawna

August 24, 2008 at 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voting for Tracy!

August 24, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.