..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: LLCing it.
BlogMenu

Jul 31, 2008

LLCing it.

It's official that I'm official. Well, I've always been official, as a sole proprietor. But now I'm official as a company! With like shares and everything, and my own official company seal. Wow. Cool.

My dad always said "Don't worry, your business will tell you when it's ready to grow." And growing it has been, almost faster than I can keep up with! So it was time to take things to the next level and turn Scarlett Lillian Photography into Scarlett Lillian Photography, LLC.

What does this mean to you? Nothing, really. What does it mean to me? Well, let's just say, I feel like a mom who gave birth and in the blink of an eye, her child is now a teenager. Sniff sniff. SLP is getting so growny.

Next on the agenda, I will be hiring my fabulous friend Rachel soon to be my new Business Manager. She's much more talented with all the numbers and office organization and customer service related tasks behind the scenes, so I'm super super super excited about this new transition coming up to free me up to do what I do best, all things CREATIVE! And teaching... whoops, did I just spill another hint about the big announcement coming up? he he

Like any mother, I couldn't help but take some photos of my baby.





Also last night, Rachel came over to give me another generous goody bag holding inside a soft white robe like we indulged in at the spa when we were Miami! She's so cute and thoughtful!!! I can't wait for everyone to connect with her too once I bring her on board.. you'll love her as much as I do!



Rachel and I at the spa a few weeks ago!


Rachel always puts together such cute bags!!


Modeling my brand new robe!

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger xoxoxo ~Lori said...

Rachel! I'm jealous! Jealous of your new awesome job with Scarlett!
How fun it will be!

Scarlett! I am jealous of your new comfy robe! I think the last one I received was from my sister-in-law about 6 years ago for Xmas! It's black and white leopard! hahaha!

I can't wait for the big announcement!

July 31, 2008 at 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Scarlett. So when will you making that "announcement" about the "teaching", etc...???

It's great to see you and your business press forward even when facing adversity from the evil one. I pray your Dad continues to fight the good fight.

May God continue to Bless you and your family..

JER

July 31, 2008 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm super excited to hear about your "teaching" opps! Looking forward to hearing all about it...!

July 31, 2008 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Lori- LOL, your robe sounds fun!!

Jeremy- The big announcement is coming mid-late Augst. Still working behind the scenes to tie up loose ends (like having to LLC things, etc)

Noelle- Awesome! I hope you'll participate!

July 31, 2008 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Jona Lee Photography said...

YAY! Congratulations Scarlett!!! It's awesome to take the next step the Lord has for you. I pray that you continue to grow!

Blessing's
Jona

July 31, 2008 at 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be the first on the list to know about this teaching announcement! I am so excited about it Scarlett. Congrats to you on your success!

July 31, 2008 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Speaking of babies, I totally look pregnant in that robe, hahaha. Must have been all the heat expanding my pores in there!

You know, I had an idea last night about you taking photos of the "baby" and was going to suggest it, and you already did it. Great minds think alike...and this is why you need someone like me on board. Someone who can get inside your head and know where the business is going!

MUCH LOVE!
Rachel

July 31, 2008 at 4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your growth! It's exciting news to hear that you will be teaching...can't wait to hear more about. I wish you all the best. Be blessed and keep evolving!!!

July 31, 2008 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Congratulations Scarlett on your new baby, It's exciting to have all those official records..I'm excited for ya! :)
Can't wait for your creative announcement too! :)

July 31, 2008 at 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to both you and Rachel. Yay!

July 31, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So exciting Scarlett! I'm so proud of you. I knew you would find your passion, you were always so good at scrapbooking and things. I remember you always wanting to be an arhitect so you could build your dream home (not to mention all those late nite freshman projects), then journalism, then graphic design, then videography and now professional photographer with an amazing buisness. Congratulations!! Love you!

July 31, 2008 at 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My best wishes with this great news! Scarlett, if you push the F5, your this blog moves us to your old blog.......

July 31, 2008 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Kylene said...

I have been dealing with all the LLC stuff these past few weeks too! Hopefully I'll get the pretty certificate and everything, that would be nice! Make the whole process a little more worth it! :)

July 31, 2008 at 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the LLC"ing! That's super Awesome! We'll keep you in our prayers so your business continues to grow & thrive!

Cheers!

David Esquire
Esquire Photography
www.esquirephotography.com

August 1, 2008 at 12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Scarlett! It's so interesting to watch your business grow! I think a lot of us are living vicariously through you. :)

August 1, 2008 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger WE'RE JUST PEOPLE. said...

I need a Rachel to bring me presents. I got one of those robes for Christmas forever ago and it is still as good as new. What a cool gift.

August 2, 2008 at 2:17 AM  
Blogger Chenzo Photo LLC said...

Scahhlett, you so crazy... love the robe shots! Sweet news on the business front! Way to take your biz to the next level. Cheers from the Rockies~ Chris

August 3, 2008 at 1:57 AM  
Blogger carblemarble said...

Congratulations! How very exciting!

August 4, 2008 at 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Scarlett! Love the new blog look by the way! Can't wait to hear the new announcement!
God Bless!

August 4, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks everyone for the congrats!

Chellio- I know, crazy how far we have both come since our days in 1st grade, then High School and college together! :-)

August 4, 2008 at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.