..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: It's a Google world.
BlogMenu

Jun 19, 2008

It's a Google world.

Yes, I confess, every now and then I Google myself to see what new things about being said about me and my photography. Recent things I discovered that Google says about me:

1. Some people love a recent article I wrote.
2. Some people hate the same article.
3. I am engaged to Tom Brady.
4. A lot of people link to me that haven't been showing up in my website stats referring links.
5. When I Google my name, it brings up my friend Kenzie Shores in the ad words on the side.
6. Any blog I've posted a comment on, it brings up their blog.
7. Google still refers my website to captivating-studios.com sometimes almost a year later since I've transferred everything to scarlettlillian.com.
8. When people link to me on their blog, they call me "famous" and "photographer extraordinaire" and "phenom". LOL!
9. People blogged about seeing me at WPPI who I was unaware knew I even existed.
10. I have the best brides who rave about me on the Knot forums.

And the most fascinating thing I found a while back was that I have a baby named after me. Ok, so not after me specifically, but there is a blogger baby also named Scarlett Lillian. And what a miracle story this precious little girl is! When I ran across her blog a few months back, she was just born a premie 10 weeks early at 2lbs, 12 oz. Her mom started a blog in her honor to keep friends and family updated on her health and growth. Now 7 months later, she healthy and happy and a true survivor. At the time of discovering her blog, I left a comment telling for the mom telling her I ran across the blog and that I would be praying for baby Scarlett Lillian. It wasn't until last week, out of the blue I received this touching email in response to everything my dad is going through:


Scarlett-
I have been reading your blog for about 7 months now. I know exactly how long I've been reading your blog because that's how old my daughter is. You left a comment on my blog after googling your name which also happens to be my daughter's name. She was born 10 weeks premature and weighed only 2 lbs 12 oz. You left a comment on my blog saying that you would pray for her and that God would be with us. That comment touched me immensely. It touched me that a stranger would offer a prayer on my daughter's behalf and after reading through your blog, I realized that you sincerely meant that you would, even if only once. Since then, I have read your blog.

I am sorry to hear about your dad and I sincerely hope that he is able to overcome this battle. I will pray for you and your family, that no matter the outcome you will find strength and understanding in our Heavenly Father's plan. I admire your faith and your courage to be so honest on your blog.

Stacey

PS: My little Scarlett Lillian is thriving and growing. My husband and I always joked before she was born that we hoped she had dark hair and green eyes like Scarlett O'Hara (whom she was also named after). Then you commented on my blog and I told my husband "I hope Scarlett looks like this Scarlett." :)
PPS: My husband is a cinematographer/photographer and he enjoys your site, especially when you get all technical about your shots.


You never how Google will bring the world together, even two perfect strangers who connect through the beauty of prayer. It's a small "blogging" world after all.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenzie Shores Photography said...

isn't it crazy what you find?!? I did this a while back and was surprised with the stuff I found :) I wonder why my name comes up, thats really bizarre, lol.

June 19, 2008 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

I know, super crazy!

June 24, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.