..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Congratulations Michele & Jeremy!
BlogMenu

Apr 8, 2008

Congratulations Michele & Jeremy!

I usually always get teary eyed behind the camera at weddings during the ceremony, but this particular wedding, I cried for different reasons. This time, it was someone so close to my heart getting married, my old college roommate. Michele and I have been through so much together, from our first days as friends in our 1st grade class, to later closer friends in high school, and attached at the hip in college like sisters, to now celebrating the man who has won over her heart. I cried because I could see that Jeremy truly truly cherishes my Chellio, and I even pulled him aside at the end of the night for a dance to thank him for being so wonderful to her and for all the smiles I see that he brings out of her.

Michele & Jeremy had a gorgeous wedding at Epping Forest Yacht Club. The weather took a quick change and blew in hurricane winds, but the day still turned out wonderful and it made for some great veil shots!

Here are some of my faves and their slideshow at the end!




















My favorite shot of the day! I adored that checker floor and the cutesy expression Michele has!














Michele's mom was like a second mom to me in high school and college. I love how happy she looks in this photo!




I love the shot my second shooter, Lauren Wright, captured of the old "roomies" dancing together! Michele and I are dancing with our other dorm roommmate, Katie. It was awesome to see her again after all these years. Lots of crazy memories together! (I don't normally dance with guests at a wedding, ha!)


And I also laugh going through images my second shooters get of me getting in the weirdest positions on wedding days.


Labels: ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Carla Jean said...

Michele looks gorgeous! I think your blog keeps me more up-to-date on the high school gang than facebook...

April 8, 2008 at 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Michele! What a beautiful wedding!

Fabulous work as always, Scarlett :)

Rachel

April 8, 2008 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMIGOSH!!!! SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I was crying here at work just looking at them! Awwww I am so so sad I missed that beautiful day.......but I'm glad I got to see the great pics! You do such a nice job- I wish you were doing my wedding! I'm going to steal a lot of your poses- I love that one of them on the checkered floor-That is a must on my day:-) Too cute!

April 8, 2008 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Carla- LOL! True!

Rachel- :-)

Chrissy- I know, your big day is next!

April 8, 2008 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

You Floridians have such pretty venues :)

April 8, 2008 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Kara Pennington Photography said...

How fun that you got to shoot your college roommate's wedding! That's so cool :) These are gorgeous, Scarlett - great job as always!

April 8, 2008 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Sublime Studios said...

Great shoot Scarlett! I liked seeing some new poses.. it is always nice when there is something different!

April 8, 2008 at 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett- Thank you so much for the BEAUTIFUL photos. I love them so much. I really like the ones on the checkered floor and the one you used for the opening of the slide show, those are my favorites. I'm so glad that you were able to be there, to spend my speical day as both my photographer, and one of my good friends.

April 8, 2008 at 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way did I mention I LOVE MY PHOTOS.. They are gorgeous.

Love you lots!

April 8, 2008 at 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 8, 2008 at 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi scarlett, what lenses did you use for this wedding thank you - bebe

April 8, 2008 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Chenzo Photo LLC said...

Yeah, I'm with Amy Martin's comment. Florida I guess is green all year round? We're still in the last weeks of brown-gray winter here in Colorado. But soon... summertime in the Rockies. Huge mountainous backdrops behind the wedding ceremony! Also, I always like the images of the wedding photographers. How close can you get! Cheery photos as usual, Scarlett.

April 9, 2008 at 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved them all, especially you dancing with your girls! :)

April 9, 2008 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Kylene said...

You mean, you don't always get dragged to the dance floor by an intoxicated groomsman? Just me? haha I also have a whole folder full of pics of me doing silly stuff on the wedding day. Now I just need a cool personalized shootsac cover! The pictures are gorgeous, as always.

April 9, 2008 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Amy- I know, we're lucky to have some pretty stuff around here!

Kara- Thanks!

Courtney- Thanks, yeah I'm always trying to think of new things and pull a lot of inspiration from fashion mags!

Michele- Thanks doll! I was so honored to be the one to capture your special day, not only as your photographer, but as your friend! I'm so thrilled you love them!

Telefone- Thanks for the link!

Bebe- My main lenses are the 70-200, 28 1.8, 50 1.2 and 100macro for ring shots.

Chris- Ha, yep, Florida is pretty green all year round. Especially that venue, it's kept beautiful all year. I don't understand how you live in the snow! Whew, brrr!

Jen- Ha, thanks!

Kylene- Ha, I try to avoid the drunk groomsmen, and when they do try to put on the moves, I suddenly spot something I have to go take a photo of to walk away from them! :-) But yes, there is always that token groomsmen with all his clever lines trying to get me on the dance floor or take me home. As if!

April 9, 2008 at 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michele,

You are all grown up now!! I am crying and can barely type. The pictures are so beautiful. Jeremy even looks good...LOL What an excellent photographer!! They are all my favorite pictures, especially the ones with my beautiful Michele in them!!! Your cousing in Kentucky!

April 19, 2008 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I Love the venue... My cousin was married there a few years back. It was one of the most beautiful weddings overlooking the lake!

April 21, 2008 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Lisa- Awwww, I'm touched I brought you to tears. Michele and Jeremy were great and I felt so honored to capture this wedding for my good friend!

Katie- Ha, small world. It's actually a river, but still beautiful nonetheless.

April 22, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.