..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: My week with Preston Bailey!
BlogMenu

Feb 4, 2008

My week with Preston Bailey!


Preston Bailey and I on the Jamaican beach after shooting his brand new wedding collections for Sandals Resorts.


I've gotten a lot of laughs from reading all your guesses as to why I was in Jamaica! I haven't met my soul mate yet, so I definitely wasn't on my honeymoon after a shot gun wedding. (Give me more credit than that, being in the wedding industry, you know I will have a well-planned wedding that is nothing less than fabulous! But I had fun throwing that choice in for shock value. ha!)

Now, I can finally reveal my answer!

One thing I love about my job is how my camera takes me all over the world and my trip to Jamaica was indeed very exciting!

Thanks to my friend, Rebecca, at Engaging Concepts, an amazing opportunity opened up with Sandals resorts asking me to shoot their exclusive wedding collection lines with celebrity wedding designer, Preston Bailey. Preston's breathtaking work has become renowned for his sense of style, vibrant colors and the ability to transform spaces into extravagant dream weddings. He has designed the weddings of clients like Donald Trump, Uma Thurman, Liza Minnelli, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and more.

Preston was such a pleasure to meet in person and interact with as I captured him and his new gorgeous collections on camera! I can't reveal the photos yet until they are released to the media, but they will be used as part of Preston's marketing and promotional material for all 19 Sandals resorts around the Caribbean, as well as part of a media blitz on TV and in publications this month. The first media I know about where my photos will be showcased is on the NBC show Deal or No Deal where Preston will be personally introducing on the show an opportunity for a bride to win one of his new collections. Airdate is Feb 11, so check it out!

Lots of pictures on the way!! I shot some cool photos of the culture around the island, and I also did a Flirt session and a Trash the Dress session with some newlyweds while I was there! Stay tuned for all the goodies!

Labels: , ,

32 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Sneaky girl - doing celebrity, TTD, and flirt sessions. Sounds like you may have gotten a little vacation in there as well. So cool! Looks like you had a blast, congratulations on the exciting shoot!!! Can't wait to see the photos you CAN share :)

February 4, 2008 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

how cool!! I can't wait to see pics!

February 4, 2008 at 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. :D
C -

February 4, 2008 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Darice Michelle said...

Yay! I knew you were heading in this direction. I am so excited for you!! It's about time this world discovered the fabulous Scarlett Lillian! Sandals and all the others that will follow, are so LUCKY to have you! We all can't wait to see the photos!!!!

February 4, 2008 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Rachel Brooke said...

You are SOOOO big time!! I record Deal or No Deal every week so I'll be sure to notice your work!

February 4, 2008 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger xoxoxo ~Lori said...

Scarlett!!!!! This is soooo exciting! What an awesome opportunity and an honor! Very cool indeed.... I am a children's photographer and your work and travel stories are making me think about weddings.....NO NO NO! haha!
Your spirit is drawing me in :) On the other hand, having four small children at home will keep me from wanting to leave home without them!

February 4, 2008 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Wathen said...

Congratulations on your big news!!! See you at Love Affair Workshop!

February 4, 2008 at 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dinner at my place while we watch Deal or No Deal???

February 4, 2008 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

That is awesome! Sounds like a blast!!!!! Oh and I love deal or no deal- can't wait to see your pictures there!

February 4, 2008 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Isis said...

Scarlett, what an amazing opportunity. You certainly are deserving of it. Looking forward to many,many more great stories!

February 4, 2008 at 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl - I'm so happy for you. It sounds like a very promising gig! Can't wait to see the pics! :)

February 4, 2008 at 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOO Proud of you! You are phenomenal!

Love,

Your purse twin

February 4, 2008 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger saundra, event engineer said...

Your pics are wonderful! Thanks to Terrica for sending me your way!

February 4, 2008 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Randi Martin said...

NO WAY!!! Shut UP! How incredible for you.

February 4, 2008 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger SJB Weddings & Events said...

I blog stalk you all the time and I am proud to know that you are doing so well.

February 5, 2008 at 12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett,

What an AWESOME opportunity! I am so happy for you. Way to go!!!

February 5, 2008 at 12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

friends....i thought we were :)

:) :) :) :) :)

rmadrid

February 5, 2008 at 1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett Lillian + Preston Bailey = a dynamic duo! :)

What an amazing opportunity for you! ...and to think that the best has yet to come for you. Congratulations!

February 5, 2008 at 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, girl you are too much. God just keeps blessing you! Congrats Scarlett!

February 5, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks everyone for all your sweet words! You rock!

February 5, 2008 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Kenzie Shores Photography said...

I'm truly excited for you. This is such an amazing opportunity! :)

February 5, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A window closes, the gates of opportunity and success open....RCS

February 5, 2008 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

Absolutely AMAZING!!! Congratulations! =)

February 5, 2008 at 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Scarlett....that is so fabulous!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

February 5, 2008 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are amazing. my favorite show and my favorite photographer in one? can things get more amazing?! congrats! :)

February 5, 2008 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Jess Cumbie said...

Girl, like I told you when we first met, you are my celebrity and the fact that I can call you friend is stinkin amazing! However, you need to get "un-busy" soon so we can have a girls night out!!!

February 6, 2008 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks everyone for the new words of excitement!

Jess-Ha, I'm definitely far from a celebrity! :-)

February 6, 2008 at 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your amazing! How exciting is your life!!!

DeAnna

February 6, 2008 at 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your amazing! How exciting is your life!!!

DeAnna

February 6, 2008 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Oooh.. I can't wait to see the pix, Scar!! Bummer on how I can't guess on your blog about your Jamaican trip ;-) Well, can't wait to see the pix expecially the the trashy session!!

xoxo

February 7, 2008 at 1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT is awesome! Congratulations to you, and I'll be watching Deal or No Deal!

February 7, 2008 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks for the new comments! God definitely keeps things exciting!

February 9, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.