..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Krisha & Rob "were" engaged!
BlogMenu

Jan 18, 2008

Krisha & Rob "were" engaged!

Krisha, from Boston, and Rob, from London, grew up across the world from each other. But along the way, their passion for soccer brought them together 6 years ago, and it makes sense that they would get married across the world from their now California home. Meeting Krisha and Rob was like going on a blind date for Katie and I having never met the couple we were shooting, but they were both absolutely gorgeous with awesome smiles shared between them. The day before their wedding, we had a fun time cruising around the Dreams Punta Cana resort playing with them in the tiki huts and splashing in the water to get some last minute engagement shots. Here are some of my favorite ones!

























































There were also some steamy pics in the outdoor shower cleaning off the sand after the beach, but those will remain for their eyes only!

Wedding pictures to come soon!

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. Krisha and Rob look like they were fun to spend time with and they look so in love. What a gorgeous couple!!
Thanks for sharing.

January 18, 2008 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Kara Pennington Photography said...

Awesome shots, Scarlett! Looks like they were a super fun couple!

January 18, 2008 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Scarlet,
Amazing images..all of them! The flare images is perfection!!!

January 18, 2008 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Shara Lana said...

AWESOME! Beautiful work Scarlett!

January 18, 2008 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

These are awesome shots!! The location really makes a HUGE difference too :) I love, love it!

January 19, 2008 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger ~Desiree said...

These are GORGEOUS! Fabulous!

January 21, 2008 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

scarlett!!
how fun! i love all of these - also - love the before and after shots of you and katie - so darn funny and true!

January 21, 2008 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Rachel Brooke said...

I think this is my favorite engagement session I've seen from you! The black and whites are absolutely stunning.

January 21, 2008 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

Great images, girl! I love the energy I get from them! Looove that horizontal b&w! :)

January 21, 2008 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Kim- I know, gorgeous, right?

Kara- Thanks! They were!

Erich- Ha, believe it or not, the flare was a total mistake. I didn't realize I did it until I uploaded it on the computer and saw it. But I thought it turned out cool.

Shara- Thanks!

Cory- I know, location is key. I wish our beaches were that pretty here in Jax!

Desiree- Thanks girl! I like your profile pic!

Jenna- LOL, yeah it was so much fun shooting with your sister!

Rachel and Amy- Ha, thanks about the B&W. I almost felt guilty stripping the color from some of these considering how gorgeous the colors were at the location. But some pictures, I just love the emotion that it doesn't need color.

January 21, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I love it! I love that feet shot by the boat - so telling of their pre-wedding week!

January 21, 2008 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Katie- I know, I'm all about the feet shots. I don't know, but I totally have a foot fetish when shooting. :-)

January 22, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.