..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Katie and Garrett are engaged!
BlogMenu

Jan 9, 2008

Katie and Garrett are engaged!

It's funny how things come back around.

In my high school Chemistry class, I used to sit behind a girl who was in love with No Doubt. She used to wear their tour t-shirts and I would read all the places on the back of her shirt where No Doubt was touring. It was much more entertaining than paying attention to Chemistry.

But in my high school Algebra class, I definitely had to pay attention, because this same girl's mom was my teacher.

I remember too that this same girl also had a crush on a boy in high school that I eventually dated in college. But now all these years later, this girl has found the man she is going to marry, and I am shooting their upcoming summer wedding!

The girl and boy are Katie and Garrett! We met on a cloudy drizzly day to shoot their engagement session, but it didn't stop us from having a great time playing around Atlantic Beach right before the holidays. We even got a picture with Santa! I always love when I can see through my camera how perfectly made for each other a couple is. It was so easy to capture their love with a ton of kisses and smiles.

Here are my faves and the slideshow below!













Her engagement ring! I loved how different it was!




























Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Beautiful!!!!! Fun pictures :-D

Katie & Garrett are sooo beautiful together :)

January 9, 2008 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

PS - I love, love Taylor Swift and the song that you guys used for the slideshow :)

January 9, 2008 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger slgober said...

Ummm, Santa was a little frisky wasn't he?? (Notice his right hand!!)

Beautiful stuff Scarlett!! Thanks for sharing!

January 10, 2008 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Carla Jean said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww KATIE! I love the pictures, especially the series of three where they're jumping. Too fun.

(I always liked chemistry, for some reason--and not just because the guy I had a crush on was in my class, or because Mr. Weiss used to talk football all the time! ;) That was my favorite science class, ever.)

January 10, 2008 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Ahh, the good ole' highschool days! What fun (?) memories you've brought back of Weiss and Van Sise... those were the days. How cool that you get to shoot their wedding!! And what fabulous engagement shots - I love the way you incorporate such bright colors from the surroundings. Hey, if you want a free second shooter for the wedding... I know one :)

January 10, 2008 at 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! So excited for you to shoot my wedding!!!

January 11, 2008 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger katmath said...

I loved the photographs. Katie and Garrett looked like they had a great time. Thanks Scarlett for such wonderful memories. It is always nice to see what my former students are doing. You are doing great.

January 13, 2008 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Kellie- Thanks girl! I can't wait to shoot your wedding soon too!

Mrs. VanSise- (Did I spell that right, I can't remember, sorry!) So great to hear from you! I'm thrilled you like their photos and I can't wait to see you again soon!

January 15, 2008 at 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett, these pics of Katie and Garrett are beautiful! Katie is such a sweet girl, and I am so happy she's engaged! I remember how Katie always dreamed of the man of her dreams and now she's found him! Best wishes, Katie S.! -Franca

January 16, 2008 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Franca- Do you know Katie??? How? I didn't know that!

January 16, 2008 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Markissaearle said...

Scarlet!!! These are so bold and beautiful! I love all the poses and the ring shot! GOSH! BEAUTIFUL and stunning! Love it
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle

January 17, 2008 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks Melissa! Cheerio to you too! Love it!

January 18, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.