..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: Happy Birthday to me! Almost...
BlogMenu

Dec 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to me! Almost...


Moi, Rachel, Elaine, Jessi


What an honor it is to share a birthday with Jesus... truly.... but some years, it can be tough sharing that day with Him because my birthday always seems to get overshadowed with everyone being caught up in their own holiday things. Regardless, my friend Rachel, the ultimate party planner, is always so good at making a point to throw me some kind of fabulous birthday party. This year, the theme was bringing out our inner divas, and everyone dressed up in cute cocktail dresses and high heels. The inner princess in me couldn't help but sport a tiara too. It was fun to have one of my brides, Jessi, join the celebration also! My friend, Elaine, also helped plan and the girls surprised me by later in the night taking me to the coolest dive to sing karaoke!! As much as I love to sing, I totally loved it! It had been so long since I was brave enough to get up in front of an audience and belt my heart out.

Rachel and I wanted to sing one of our favorite party songs, Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody", but they didn't have it in the list of songs to sing. So instead, we went with another 80s classic, Madonna's "Material Girl". Elaine tried to take some video of us on Rachel's point and shoot camera, but:

a) It was pitch black in there
b) You couldn't hear us for all the bar buzz
c) I don't know if I would even want to hear how I sounded after one too many cosmos!

It was a fun night celebrating turning the big 2-7 and thank you girls for your friendship and all you did to help me feel special and not forgotten about in the midst of the holiday season!

Even though we couldn't sing to it, here's a slideshow of pics from the night to "I Wanna Dance With Somebody!" Rachel was so cute the way she decorated our dinner table below with pictures of... me. ha!





EDIT:
Elaine just sent me a bunch more from her camera! So here's a few more fun ones!












Elaine got a better video of Rachel and I doing karaoke, so if you are interested in hearing how bad we sound, check out the video here! (Sorry I couldn't figure out how to embed it!)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Oh how fun!! You guys look like you are having a fabulous time! I wish I coulda been there to help you celebrate your big day! Happy Birthday Scarlett!!!

December 23, 2007 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Kara Pennington Photography said...

Looks like you girls had a blast!!! :)

December 23, 2007 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Awww, looks like ya'll had fun!! :) And hey, hey--nice pictures on your table centerpieces ;-)

December 24, 2007 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

Hi Scarlett,

Happy Birthday to you and your Dad and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

May 2008 be a year of manifestation of everything God has set aside just for you. Be blessed and I'll chat with you next year!

December 24, 2007 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks Tracy! I was thinking of you in spirit!

Thanks Kara!!

Yes, thanks Corinna for the fabulous pictures on the table! Ha, that was such a surprise to see she printed them out!

Sam, you are too kind! Thanks for all the well wishes and I hope you have a blessed holiday season too!

December 24, 2007 at 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scar-

Wow.. nice pics from your bday party... wish I could have been there. I was thinking about you, glad you had a great time!! We'll have to get together soon!

December 26, 2007 at 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! We are GORGEOUS! Now I have to disagree with you on the singing...I think we sounded pretty good, for a karaoke bar, haha! I had a great time and I hope you did too. Can't wait for next year's bash...

December 27, 2007 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks Michele, and for your phone call too. Sorry, I will call you back soon, I promise!

Rachel, thanks again for alllllllll you did to make my night special!! Love you much!

December 27, 2007 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Shara Lana said...

That last photo is HYSTERICAL!!! I love the expressions on the peoples faces at the table. Looks like you all had a BALL!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

December 28, 2007 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Shara- We did have a ball! I love doing the crazy faces photos. So much fun!

December 29, 2007 at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.