..CATEGORIES....|....OLDER POSTS....|....MY WEBSITES....|....PRESS....|....VENDOR FRIENDS....|....COPYRIGHT .........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
UPDATE: I'm now documenting Jacksonville high school senior portraits.
You can view my senior website here!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I HAVE THE MOST FABULOUS JOB DOCUMENTING LOVE. BEAUTY. FASHION.
ALL THE PLACES AROUND THE WORLD MY CAMERA TAKES ME.
AFTER WE MEET, THIS IS WHERE I SHOW YOU OFF.
I ALSO LOVE RAMBLING ABOUT ALL GOD IS TEACHING ME ON THIS JOURNEY.
I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU & DOCUMENT YOUR DAY.
EMAIL ME ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!



FEATURED ON TLC'S "WEDDING DAY MAKEOVER."
VOTED BEST OF 2010 NORTH FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY THE KNOT MAGAZINE.
VOTED #1 BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER 2009 BY JACKSONVILLE BRIDE MAGAZINE.
Serving clients in Jacksonville, FL, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra and surrounding areas.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /// SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG /// BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK

Jacksonville Senior Photographer // Scarlett Lillian Seniors: A very thankful Thanksgiving.
BlogMenu

Nov 24, 2007

A very thankful Thanksgiving.

Believe it or not, I helped cook this Thanksgiving.  So much so that my mom had to take pictures of me helping her in the kitchen for evidence.  

We had an awesome Thanksgiving full of a lot of laughs, a lot of simple moments, a lot of friends, and a lot of food and dessert!  But most importantly, this was the first year that my heart was truly full of so many things to be thankful for.  With everything I have been through lately, it was a great wake up call in being reminded, we should not just give thanks on Thanksgiving, but every single day that we are given life.

Here's a few fun photos from the day! And I hope your Thanksgiving was awesomely blessed!


Grating cheese for mom's famous broccoli casserole.

 
My two assistants, Rhett and my dad.


My mom taught me how to make "Better Than Sex" cake.


Rhett trying to help me with the batter.


After all the hardwork, our final meal!


We went to my friend Rachel's house for a dessert party she hosted. The Better Than Sex cake is on the bottom left, and was quite yummy!


Rachel just got a new kitty, Smokey.


Rachel and I!


My parents and I!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Kenzie Shores Photography said...

Gotta love Thanksgiving and Family, two of my favorite things, :)

November 24, 2007 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Shara Lana said...

Yay for Scarlett!!!! I need that recipe too! So happy for you!!!!

November 24, 2007 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Rachel Brooke said...

That dessert made me go to my own kitchen to get some for myself. IT all looks so yummy!

November 25, 2007 at 6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great blog entry about your Thanksgiving celebration. That is a wonderful photo of Smokey...and the desserts too! Hope you had a great trip to Orlando.

Love,
Rachel

November 26, 2007 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger jamiedelaine said...

Love your sweater girl. :)

November 27, 2007 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Ha, Jamie... Target special! :-)

November 28, 2007 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger stacyZ said...

Cute sweater and yummy desserts ... rhett is a doll++

November 29, 2007 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Bobbi said...

You're so beautiful. I kind of want to visit next Thanksgiving... think you'll have room at the table? :)

November 29, 2007 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Stacy, thanks, I agree Rhett IS a doll!

Bobbi- Oh how fun! I'm not the best cook myself, but we definitely always have enough for an army!

November 30, 2007 at 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what's that recipe say??????

December 3, 2007 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Basically the recipe is, cook a regular chocolate cake... when it's done, poke holes in it and smother on an icing made of condensed milk and chocolate frosting. The frosting then seeps down into the cake and gets all yummy gooey! I think the recipe said you can add crumbled candy on top too, but it was already rich enough.

December 4, 2007 at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


// OLDER POSTS //

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
February 2015



//SUBSCRIBE//

For blog stalkers, here's my RSS Feed!


You can also receive my new blog entries in your inbox.
Enter your Email





//COPYRIGHT//

The images on this blog are the property of Scarlett & Stephen Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Scarlett Lillian.
However, you are welcome to use them for personal web sites such as MySpace, Facebook, etc with the link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact Scarlett Lillian at scarlett@scarlettlovesstephen.com. Thanks!

Jacksonville Senior Portrait Photographer also serving Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Orange Park, Fernandina, Nocatee.
Jacksonville Photographers Senior Pictures, Jacksonville Senior Pics, Jacksonville Senior Photos, Jacksonville Senior Portraits, Jacksonville Senior Photographer, Jacksonville High School Photographer, Jacksonville High School Portraits, Scarlett Lillian Seniors.